Kis-My-Ft2 attracts 55,000 fans to their Tokyo Dome concert!

Discussion in 'Japanese Entertainment' started by Jeff, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

[​IMG]

On August 28th, Johnny’s Entertainment group Kis-My-Ft2 performed at the Tokyo Dome with great performances. This live concert attracted 55,000 people to famed venue and even was even provided with a large banner for this event, which is rarely done at this venue.

Kis-My-Ft2, who debuted with “Everybody Go” on the 10th, followed their seniors Tackey & Tsubasa’s and Hey! Say! JUMP!’s footsteps and became the fastest group to perform at Tokyo Dome with only 18 days after their debut. Member Kitayama Hiromitsu (25) said, “This is not the strength of just us. I would like to thank wholeheartedly to our fans and staffs.” Fukigaya Taisuke (24) stated, “It is because of our fans that we are here. It is because of us that everyone is here. I want to be part of that kind of group,” and talked about his aspirations as a group unit.

At this venue, they performed a total of 34 songs including a triple encore along with nine outfits to go with it. They also gave their roller skating medley and even performed Hikaru GENJI’s “Paradise Ginga” and “Taiyou ga Ippai”, the songs from their great senior group. It was a concert that was full of past and present.

Source: Nikkan Sports, Tokyohive