Kevin Cheng - Still Waiting for the Right Girl

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by don, Mar 15, 2006.

1. don

don ello

Monday March 13, 2006 Hong Kong
    [​IMG]
    While Kenix Kwok and Frankie Lam are in a state of wedded bliss, Kevin Cheng is still looking for the right girl

The 37-year-old actor revealed during the TVB Star Tour press conference that he likes watching romantic movies because he wants the same kind of love for himself. When we brought this up during our interview with him, Kevin sighed and replied: 'I'm still in the dating stage. I have been making a lot of new friends, but I don't see myself committing to anyone just yet.'

He claims he's a picky man. He doesn't like girls who smoke or girls who are too dependent. 'I don't have the time and patience to deal with this type of girls. I'm already so busy with my work,' he explained. And what kind of boyfriend would he be? Kevin thinks he would be a sensitive and romantic lover. 'People don't believe that I can be romantic. But I once attended a baking course just to learn to bake a cake for my girlfriend. 'I was already known then and I was the only man in the class. My classmates couldn't believe their eyes!'

Credit to : cauchy @ http://asianfanatics.net/forum/

The New Paper, Singapore

2. don

don ello

hopefully he finds the person he loves

3. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

yeap he deserve to be with someone

4. still cant believe he's 37.....O.O

5. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

LOL, me neither. O_O

6. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

i second that ...

he looks younger X __ X

7. don

don ello

i would think he looks at the most 28 years old!?!?! ....but 37 thats old

8. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

I know. O.O That's why I think he should find the right girl before he's 40 and marry her. O.O Cause after 40 yrs. old, I think he's gonna have too many wrinkles -.-

9. don

don ello

it's also going to be hard for him to have kids

10. joycesays

joycesays Well-Known Member

so surprised that he's still single when he's THAT good looking. cmon, he can sing, he's charming and AHHH just all <3 for kevin