Kevin Cheng Cursed and Yelled at Director Because of Grace Chan

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Oct 21, 2016.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

grace-chan-kevin-cheng-2016.jpg

The gossip mills will never stop turning, and this time, the topic lies on the popular couple, Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) and Grace Chan (陳凱琳).

Ever since her first venture into acting after winning 2013’s Miss Hong Kong, 25-year-old Grace Chan has been the bane of acting critics. After receiving terrible remarks about her poor acting in last year’s Captain of Destiny <張保仔>, Grace was hit with even more negative reviews for Brother’s Keeper 2 <巨輪II>, which will air its series finale tonight.

Fortunately for Grace, boyfriend Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎), who is 22 years her senior, has been around to give her emotional support. Grace has thanked Kevin multiple times in the past for supporting her.

But Kevin’s emotional support turned into something much more physical. According to a recent gossip report, Kevin had blown up at a director while filming a night scene for the TVB drama, Lost <迷>. He had cursed and slammed tables, allegedly yelling, “I’m not doing this anymore!” before leaving the film set without a second glance.

The report claimed that Kevin’s anger was stemmed from Grace’s questionable storyline in Brother’s Keeper 2. On the show, Grace gets sexually harassed and almost raped by her adoptive father, portrayed by Hugo Ng (吳岱融). Kevin was reportedly very upset that Grace had to film such tasteless, “incestuous” scenes.

It was also said that Kevin didn’t like the idea of Grace going skinny dipping with Edwin Siu (蕭正楠) for the show and had complained about it to Brother’s Keeper 2 producer Amy Wong (王心慰), who also produces Lost.

Kevin has yet to make comments about these claims.

Creds: Sina

2. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

sounds like a very unprofessional thing to do on Kevin's part

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

For sure. Probably gives 0 fucks since he's probably leaving TVB

4. xaznxryux

yea but see, here's the biggest thing I have with these kind of people, sure you are leaving a company or whatever, but attitude problem usually follows you around. If I left on very bad terms with my company and if my new one decides to do background checks with my old company, I am screwed

of course someone of Kevin's stature doesn't even to be that detailed, since all of it can be uncovered via media, I do not think he is doing himself a favor

5. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

Ya ya yeah you people can all say that, but if it happened to your boyfriend or girlfriend you probably break more than just tables.

6. gd6noob

gd6noob Well-Known Member

but she isnt that attractive to begin with.. LMAO

I doubt that she was really naked.. what a douche...

But if you watch all his past shows, I never really notice his character got intimate with other cast (i.e kissing, etc) so maybe thats why he expects Grace to do that same thing...

7. xaznxryux

in my opinion, it's still a professional environment though. I mean to be honest, Grace also signed up to do those scenes no? So I definitely do not think it's one sided. With that said, according to this article he was throwing tantrums on another set just in my opinion is just very very unprofessional. And it's not like he did this behind closed doors, he did this on a set, in front of other people! You just do not do that

8. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i agree.... extremely unprofessional. Now unless they forced her.... then it's a different story.