Kazunobu Mineta Drops Shorts During Taipei Concert

Discussion in 'Japanese Entertainment' started by Paradiso, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Paradiso

Paradiso JUNKFOOD QUEEN

[​IMG]

Kazunobu Mineta , leading singer of the Japanese rock band Ging Nang Boyz, was questioned by police for dropping his shorts when performing at a Taipei concert, an official said Sunday.

"After the concert, we took him to the police bureau," police officer Tang Se-huai said. "He appeared scared and nervous, saying he did not know he was not supposed to do this in Taiwan."

[​IMG]

The punk rock foursome were singing in the Taipei rock festival Saturday night when Mineta, 29, knelt on the stage and pulled off his black shorts, according to Taiwanese media.

"He had a sip of wine and began taking off his clothes on stage," the United Daily News reported. "He later stood all naked on stage for a full minute before retreating to the back stage to put on his shorts."

"Some female fans were astonished, but male audiences were thrilled and screamed," it said.

Tang said Mineta was allowed to depart Taiwan pending verdict by a judge. If convicted of the charges of stripping in public, he may be sentenced to up to one year in prison, Tang said.

Source: Iht

[youtube]Rc2P40j31RU[/youtube]

2. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

that band scares me...what were they eating at the end?

3. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

wtf lol

4. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^ "thrilled" and "screamed" that sounds like very feminine male fans right there lols

5. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

Homosexual fans I guess lol

6. wats_blue

wats_blue Well-Known Member

looks like there were some homos in the crowd -lol

7. luvshopper12

luvshopper12 Member

that's messed up

8. reflection

reflection Well-Known Member

I think we all agree to the awkwardness that is the male audience. I don't want to say this but...what a concentration there is of these people in Taiwan. *ducks* -sweat I also wonder what it truly meant for the girls being "astonished," hah.

9. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

I think they think its normal.

10. person

person Well-Known Member

You'd think it would be the other way around...