Kayi Cheung hopes Edelweiss Cheung will continue to keep her title

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Maverick, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Kayi Cheung hopes Edelweiss Cheung will continue to keep her title

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Kayi Cheung crowned Edwelweiss Cheung the new Miss Hong Kong title. There were rumours claiming that Edelweiss may have her crown and title take away due to not being serious about her work duties. Kayi said it was a honour to crown her as Miss Hong Kong. She hopes that she will continue to keep her title. As for Cecilia Cheung stepping out to respond to the sex scandal and scolding Edison. Kayi felt that the most important thing is that Cecilia and Nicholas Tse's relationship isn't affected by it.

Miss Hong Kong 1st Runner up Skye Chan, 2nd Runner up Sire Ma and Tourism Ambassador Samantha Ko were asked about the rumours . They all supported Edelweiss. Skye said "Actually I don't have have a deep understanding of her, ever since she became ill we have had little contact. I did invite her to meet up with us during Valentine's day but she didn't attend because she was ill." Sire generously stated "She is an optimistic and serious type of person. I don't believe the reports are true." Samantha also praised Edelweiss for being hard working and previously attending many charity functions.

When they were asked whether they would keep a distance from Ellesmere Choi? They all said "The Salty Pork Hand is just a title, we will not comment without finding out who the real culprit is ."

Source: http://orientaldaily.on.cc/
    Translated by: Matchbox @ mediachamber.net

2. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

ahaha salty pork hand. such a pageant answer

3. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

i love to see the title get taken away .. want to see some drama with the crappy and trashy pageant .. lol

4. w10_chi24

w10_chi24 Well-Known Member

damn right . take her title !! she has done nothing !

5. negiqboyz

^ how the hell do you know what she did behind close doors? she may be satisfying a lot of the people up there so they're not taking the title away from her .. lol ... gotta know .. all these pageant winners are ho in training...lol

6. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

huh so the ubbbbbber tall miss hk has her thrown taken from her...??....-unsure...
    i dun recognise the people in them piccies geh -____-"

7. wysandman

wysandman Well-Known Member

what kind of name is Edwelweiss, i don't think i could pronounce it.

8. negiqboyz

people who don't know the language tend to make up names for themselves to make it stand out in the crowd ... attention, attention, attention..... public may forget her ugly face but they will remember the poorly long name...lol that's her intention. come on now man, there are stars who call themselves DEEP, STRAWBERRY, DOG, etc .. you name it ... someone has it.

9. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Edelweiss is a common German name. Nothing special.
    There is even a song, where you can hear how it is pronounced.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnKK0hXFjwE

10. backup000

backup000 Member

Do they (miss Hong Kong) actually have any real duties? Does anyone really care? Just let it be and stop with the negative news.

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

she's butt ugly, take it away i don't give a damn haha...

12. negiqboyz