Kary Ng Leaps on Justin Lo for a Hug, Leo Ku Jealous

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by don, Jun 9, 2007.

1. don

don ello

Sunday June 10, 2007 Hong Kong
    [​IMG]

Kary Ng's 21st birthday bash was on Friday night and on the same day, a press conference was held for her latest album 'In Control' in Causeway Bay. Her manager, Paco, Leo Ku and Justin Lo all attended the event to support her and when Justin went on stage, Kary jumped on him for a hug. After this, Justin commented, “she is ecstatic!”

[​IMG]

At the conference, Kary wore a limited edition t-shirt that she cut, to make her look sexy. After the big hug with Justin, Kary then received flowers from Leo but she only hugged him gently. This made Leo joking say, “Why did you leap on Justin and wrap your legs around him? But you can’t do that to me, I hurt my back last year, so I would not be able to support you!” The guests then cut a birthday cake with Kary and when the birthday girl realised the immense support she had, tear eyed, she exclaimed, “I hope to be able to hold my own concert in Hong Kong Coliseum in 3 years!” When asked why she didn’t leap on Leo for a hug, Kary replied, “I did not think he wanted one. I wanted to though, but my legs were too wobbly.”

Kary held her birthday party at 'Magazine Club' later that day. Paco Wong, Stephy Tang, Miki Yeung, Justin Lo and Ella Koon were all present at the celebration.

credits: http://ent.sina.com.hk/cgi-bin/news/show_n...5288&ct=pic
    translated by dee-lush @ http://asianfanatics.net/forum/

2. lol she shouldve knocked off his hat "by accident" lmao

3. don

don ello

lol yeah she should of but probably justin glued his hat down so its hard to knock off

4. kakenx

kakenx Well-Known Member

Lmao! haha!

5. nicole

nicole Well-Known Member

Only 21 so young. Maybe she didn't hug Leo like that since he's her senior.

6. Daitaojon

Daitaojon Well-Known Member

Well Justin is like 30 or 30 something years old too soo, but she probably hugged him like that cause they work together more often.

7. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

Kary is daring look at the photo that she hug Justin