Justin Lo - HOT favourite to win newcomer award

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Wednesday December 14, 2005 Hong Kong

Unbelievably, it is the end of the year. As the final days of voting for the awards draw closer, it is a time for the newcomer singers of this year to release their albums and promote themselves. Besides Janice Wei and Charles Ying going for the newcomer award, Justin Lo, Khalil Fong, Gia Lin and 40 other newcomers fight for this award.

Justin, who has been said to be the latest generation of singing and composing artists, is this year’s hot favourite to win. Returning from America to Hong Kong, Justin was organised by Mark Lui to work behind the scenes in the music industry. Then with the help of Paco Wong, Mark put Justin into the spotlight. Justin did not disappoint the people who helped him and showed the public that he was a newcomer that had the quality to release an album. Justin went on and released his first and self named album. The public can see the talent in Justin and cannot wait to support him at his concert next year. His song, Good Person, is known throughout Hong Kong. The high pitches and the false settos in the song blew everyone away.

After listening to Leo Ku’s ‘Nobita’, people felt that there was something different about Justin. When hearing his own voice singing, ‘Good Person’, ‘Erica’, ‘Life is Hard’ and his self composed and produced song, ‘I have Today’, his album ‘Justin’ is worth buying.

- translated by angelic_eyes25 @ http://asianfanatics.net/forum/

2. ukbutterflygal

ukbutterflygal Well-Known Member

i think janice might win but i think justin lo is in with a good chance!

3. o0olalas

o0olalas Well-Known Member

Justin and Janice has High Voices.
    Justin helped Janice b4 i saw one of her concerts or it might not really be a concert but she was singing and justin was next to her.