Justin Jak.. better than Jay Chou?

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by mashimaro23, Nov 28, 2005.

1. mashimaro23

mashimaro23 Well-Known Member

i heard some of his songs on "pa radio" and i must say he sounds great and i heard he writes his own songs!!!

so the main question.. do u guys/gals think he is more talented than jay chou? will he be a hit? i think so :cool2:

when will his album come out anyways? i really want it~~
    ________
    Harley-Davidson FLSTCI

#1 mashimaro23, Nov 28, 2005
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  2. should be today or tommrow the album will be out... stay tuned to the forum and music section to download :) i think you can say he's the hk jay chou? :rofl: ^^ but no, jay is the best!!!!! :wiggle:

#2 shinobi, Nov 28, 2005
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2005
  3. Myolie88

Myolie88 Banned

he's talented but not probably more then jay chou. if u want to get popular u have to sing in manderin

4. OTL

OTL Active Member

Any song clips? :D

5. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

#5 b-lee, Nov 28, 2005
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  6. OTL

OTL Active Member

^:D Excellent~

7. jaime

jaime Member

their singing styles are different..and i don't think i've heard justin sing in mandarin...

8. mashimaro23

^thats true.. his first album is mainly cantonese and english. I am quite disappointed with the album too, i thought it would be better
    ________
    Free burger king gift cards

#8 mashimaro23, Nov 30, 2005
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
  9. hksars

hksars New Member

You dont have to sing in madarin to be better...There is more cantonese singer out there.......Im sure most of the famous singers are in Hk....so it doesnt matter if its in mando or canto.....as long you can attract ppl with your voice.

10. Onigiri

Onigiri Member

i thought justin's surname is Lo..... jak tin is only nickname... sort of chinese version of "justin". haha.

and yeah, well i personally dont think he is better than jay chou talent wise. maybe its cos i prefer jay chou's style and appreciate it much more. iono.

justin doesnt really stand out *that much*, whereas jay chou really does stand out the crowd!! how many artists that mumble can get this famous?? haha.. j/k j/k. i love the way jay chou sings ^________^ (jay chou fan here.. haha)

justin usually works behind the stage and write songs for other ppl... its nice seeing soemone that works behind the stage to come on stage and perform himself.. i guess. his songs are ok... some good... "hou yan" (good person) is a good song.. but most his other songs dont really stand out nor appeal to me.

11. your gonna see more of that...... song writers coming out to sing ivana,justin, louis cheaug, and they dont gotta be good lookin... its a good sign for hk music.

12. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

and jay chou... o wait.. do ppl consider him goodlooking?

13. mashimaro23

oh yes, thanks for clearing it up! i was wondering if jak was really his last name or not.. so its lo!

oh.. i think jay chou is pretty good looking too
    ________
    Aygo

#13 mashimaro23, Dec 3, 2005
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
  14. caitlin13

caitlin13 Member

i'd go for jay's music, because he has a very distinctive style, you can tell it's his music when you hear it, but justin's music is more common. do enjoyin watichin him perform though!

15. remix

remix Guest

I think he's pretty good but yea, doesn't really stand out. I like his music but it's not the type that I'd get obsessed over and listen for 5 hours straight.

16. random2k5

random2k5 Guest

when will a link/bt be posted up of Justin's new album?

17. #17 shinobi, Dec 15, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
  18. ukbutterflygal

ukbutterflygal Well-Known Member

i think justin is good but not as good as jay chou i dont think..