Justin Films Intimate Scene with Sexy Models

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Apr 14, 2006.

1. [​IMG]
    Friday April 14, 2006 Hong Kong

Justin Lo went to a disco to film his new MV. During the time, Justin danced with 20 females who were all dressed sexily. Justin also has an inimate scene with one the models, Ase.

Justin has very few MVs and has never had any intimate scenes to film. Justin said, “Earlier in my ‘I Have Today’ MV the performers were from the acting class. Although they did not play lovers, they still had a kissing scene, which they did professionally!” Justin disclosed at the time, he was thinking about what would happen if he had to do a kissing scene. He cannot believe that he has a chance to film an intimate scene so soon!

Justin, who is normally very shy, was afraid that when dancing with the sexy models, he would look unnatural. But when filming the scene, the female models put him into the story and so, Justin looked comfortable. Justin also had to hold onto Ase’s hand and look deeply into eyes, which then resulted into them kissing. Unfortunately, the two did not really kiss as the director used angles to make them look like they were. After the shoot, Justin expressed that he was not too nervous when filming the scene because Ase was extremely friendly.

http://www.takungpao.com/news/06/04/14/UL-552151.htm
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/

2. =D this is probably for the track "volar" one of my fav on the new album....i can see it now.. it'll probably be like ushers "yeaa" video -lol

3. Tamahoma

Tamahoma New Member

Me too, I like this song ! can't wait to see his new MVs ! -lol

4. sitorbewwi

sitorbewwi Well-Known Member

it seems strange that justin would act like this.. very un-justin-ly lol

5. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

he's still wearing that hat.. i wonder if he really is bald.

6. sitorbewwi

sitorbewwi Well-Known Member

i think there are some pics of him without his cap somewhere in this forum.. and yes.. the hair's looking very thin on his head

7. ya obviouly he has something to hide since he lied about revealing it at his concert ;) he said he would take off his cap during his concert series but didnt.