Joyce Tang Lai Ming Joyce Tang & Marco Ngai Break-Up After 9 Years of Dating

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Paradiso, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Paradiso

Paradiso JUNKFOOD QUEEN

[​IMG]

Joyce Tang Lai Ming and Marco Ngai Chun Kit were always regarded as passionately in love, but there were rumors that the pair have ended their 9 year relationship!

Allegedly, Joyce and Marco broke up several months ago. Marco moved out of Joyce's apartment and has met another girlfriend.

Aside from filming for TVB, Joyce has been staying home to repair her broken heart.
    Marco had a colorful dating history. Before dating Joyce, he had several ex-girlfriends, generating much gossip. However once Marco started dating Joyce, his habits stabilized and the two moved into together. Since Joyce and Marco were often spotted together, they were nicknamed "Siamese Twins."

Since Marco and Joyce discontinued their contract with TVB, they were often separated due to work schedules. Their relationship turned from passionate to cool. Early in 2007, when Marco and Joyce were filming in China, their relationship was already on the rocks.

Marco was photographed going out with another woman earlier in the month. The pair appeared to be quite intimate, staring into each others' eyes while pressing forehead to forehead. They appeared to be a couple in love.

[​IMG]

Around Lunar New Year, Joyce returned to Hong Kong, but Marco was spotted holding hands with another woman. Marco and the woman had just returned from an overseas trip.

To authenicate whether Joyce and Marco truly broke up, reporters waited outside their apartment for several days. But Marco was nowhere in sight. Aside from stepping outside to film "Harmony Passion," Joyce spent most of her spare time at home.

Joyce recently filmed a breast enhancement ad. When reporters asked whether Marco will be benefiting from Joyce's increased bust size, she said she didn't know and told reporters to ask Marco directly. This alarmed reporters as in the past, Joyce often spoke about Marco.

Source: "Jayne Stars"

2. jtat

jtat Member

no!!! not my fav couple!!! i thot they were married.. hmm guess not.. god. they were so cute together..

3. don

don ello

wasn't this break up a lonnnggg long time ago?

4. mwai007

mwai007 Well-Known Member

man.. 9 years.. love aye..

5. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

yeah i think so o_O i remember hearing it awhile ago..

6. nicole

nicole Well-Known Member

This is old news but still sad that they broke up after being together for so long.

7. chabunky2000

chabunky2000 Well-Known Member

I feel so sad for Joyce:) Hope she will recover very soon.

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Remember them in the Armed Reaction series, made a great couple

9. Arctic_fire

Arctic_fire Well-Known Member

joyce is hot

10. Wai2x

Wai2x Well-Known Member

i didnt even know they were together!!

11. abcd123

abcd123 Member

is hard to Believe they broke up

12. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

i know... so hard to believe... sobs.... they were so cute.... n joyce so pretty... that sei yan tau ngai chun kit should be so chi chuk!!!! find another woman... condemn him to hell... hmmph... poor joyce

13. rabbits5354

rabbits5354 Member

9 years is a long time
    hell they could have been married
    they make a good couple
    sad after so long

14. pepsiblue

pepsiblue Well-Known Member

Aw, always thought they'd be one of those that'd last forever, well i guess there's not gonna be another armed reaction......at least not one with the both of them.......probably would be too weird to work together....

15. ogbaka

ogbaka Well-Known Member

drama in the industry.... but

i believe when some people are together too long, they start to break appart if not married and/or have kids

16. novazcotiafan

novazcotiafan Active Member

9 years of their lives down the drain :(

17. lilchan92

lilchan92 Well-Known Member

i think they are a cute couple but i think joyce can do way better and marco is getting fat anyways but they were really cute together

18. bluewingg116

bluewingg116 Member

awwwwww thats so sad i loved them together expecially in their drama = )

19. kymchan

kymchan Well-Known Member

its so sad they broke up they looked so good together, theyr such an awesome couple

20. aznroyale

aznroyale Member

i thought they were marry a long time ago O_O