Jordan Chan swore at someone who swore at Stephanie

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by hadouken, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Jordan's ex lover, Stephanie Che was out in the streets at night yesterday, and all of a sudden a stranger comes up and swears at her. Yesterday Jordan recieved an interview and was pretty mad, "Is it a guy? If it's a Hong Kong person, I should really immigrate. I never knew Hong Kong people's attitude are so bad. The economy is going down and down because of those people! I wont be sad for Stephanie, just for that guy's mother, giving birth to a 'bbq pork' (cha siu, refering that its even better to give birth to something that you can actually do something with instead of such a stupid, useless child). Wait, bbq pork is too good, giving birth to a piece of poop is better! When it flushes away, just pretend you didnt give birth at all!"

Being Stephanie's good friend, Jordan will do his best to protect her, "That useless guy, if I was there that night and if he still speaks on, I would certainly call the police."

Credits: http://the-sun.orisun.com

2. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

SO nice of hime but that guy really disgusting a guy should protect girls no matter what. Do not scold them in public is just too much. Guys should treat ladies with respect.

3. zrl201

zrl201 Active Member

Hahahaha. Quite a rant there.

4. peter_ckh

peter_ckh Member

wow he really infront the camera saying like that....that cool man.....bbq pork..haha

5. KK-chan

KK-chan Active Member

hmm...guess i'm not really into the HK-culture.. :p ..didn't really understand the cha siu stuff ..lol...but ok....

and yeah...it was kinda cute that Jordan would say all that to the public...and sweet that he's so protective...

6. after5

after5 Member

hehe, a little bit over the top there but still cute anyhow