Joey Yung Shows Rare Career Line at Guangzhou Concert

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Paradiso, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Paradiso

Paradiso JUNKFOOD QUEEN

news8.jpg news9.jpg news10.jpg news11.jpg

The other night, Joey Yung holds the first stop to her JOEY YUNG NUMBER 6 CONCERT TOUR in Guangzhou. Although the concert cutted out a lot of her bold dances, Joey made it up by having sexy singing costumes and reveals her career line. However, Joey laughed and said she had always been flat chested, and definitely has no intention on being a big breast woman.

After 6 years, Joey is in Guangzhou again for a concert. In order to keep within the Mainland scale, the many bold dances in Hong Kong Colisuem version of the concert was cut out, like the 'human sandwich' and the snake skin costume was replaced with a meat colored one. However, Joey's evening wear was still sexy, as she was dressed in a black transparent costume, revealing her back and legs. She was even surpressed by the male dancers, a very hot scene.

At the afterparty, when asked about her front career line exposure, she laughed: "In fact, I don't want my 'career line' to appear because I have always been going down the flat chested path. It feels like a psychological barrier when there is one. I will work hard on losing weight, initially I was determined to wash that off, but now I just think of it as an addition to my female charm." She joked and said she hopes her chest could stop developing. When speaking of her sweat on her chest, which reflected her career line to stand out even more? She laughed: "In fact, usually my chest is a reflector, a little more 3D this time since its Halloween soon, everyone should feel the good luck. I really don't want to be a Balline (big chest)!"

When speaking of her new song Flower Thousand Trees, was said to have plagarized Steven Ma's old song Not Pesstimistic Anymore. Joey expressed she has seen the related report, "The song is a demo sent to us by a foreign company. I never suspected if foreigners would plagiarize or not. This time, I'll just think of it as promotion." It was rumored that the plagarisim incident circulated from a Miriam Yeung fansite. She said: "I never thought about that, just a good song is hard to find. I am entering the state where I have no feeling, and I welcome all assessments." When speaking of Deep Ng and Jacqueline Chong's break up was rumored to have involved getting back into drugs? Joey said: "I believe Deep won't do that because he's looking chubby and good, very well spirited. In fact, he chose to start a new life, changed to be an insurance agent. I hope everyone will support him because we should not let small matters affect work."

Source: TNW

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Cannot see clearly.. maybe caues its LQ. ;)

3. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

what career line?

4. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i seriously dont think that she's pretty at all....And her singing is mediocre.