Joey and Michael as Siblings...

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by tien317, Jun 26, 2007.

1. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

What do u think of Joey & Michael as brothers and sisters?I find them weird in the beginning of the show.But later on,I mean now,I find them very nice to watch.It gives me a warm feeling that they really care for each other...-clapclap

2. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

yup it's kinda weird at first but they do have some chemistry...the way they introduced them as brother and sister wasn't impressive that's why i find them weird..

3. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

They have a better sibling relationship than Kenny and Sonija.

4. JennV

JennV Well-Known Member

I Like Them Being Siblings .
    Joey's Too Nice In This Series
    && Micheal's A Protective Brother
    So It Fits ! Lol .

5. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

lol thats true!

6. cat

cat Well-Known Member

that true.

7. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

lol, totally. I really didn't think of that until you pinted it out. Joey and Michael's relationship is cute, with them teasing and caring about each other while Kenny an dSonija's relationship is so stiff. It makes me think that they're like almost strangers. -_-2

8. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

i thought it was weird having michael and joey as siblings because of their real life ages. i would believe that tvb liked to put new sibling pairs and i think it is working well as of now (up til episode 21)

9. hlyJeses

hlyJeses Member

i think they have that sibling reliability down cause they share everything with each other

10. daphne_uijen

daphne_uijen Member

Yeah, I guess coz Michael and Joey grew up in the environment where they have to learn how to care for each other, coz they are all each other has got. So yeah... =) I think the portrayal of their characters are really good, in terms of being siblings. =) Way to go... love seeing Michael in this series.