Joel Chan is happy for good reviews of "Barrack O'Karma"

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Sep 27, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

TVB actor Joel Chan recently expressed delight over news that his new series, "Barrack O'Karma" is getting a lot of good reviews from both critics and audience alike.

As reported on Mingpao, the actor, who played a lead role for the first time through the said drama, said that he would rather not think of the success as his own, as it was the hard work of the producers, directors, and crew as well.

"A lot of people have watched this drama. Even the people in my building seemed to notice me nowadays, and [jokes about my character]," he said.

When mentioned that the drama could win Best Series at this year's TVB Anniversary Awards, Joel said that he is just happy that the drama is gaining approval from the audience.

"This could be the best birthday gift to me this year," added the actor, who is turning 43 on 2 October.

In "Barrack O'Karma", Joel plays the role of a security guard of a mysterious old apartment building whose residents experience a series of supernatural events.

credits: sg.yahoo