Joe Ma is happy with "Life on the Line" viewership

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Nov 8, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

8 Nov – Joe Ma recently expressed his delight over the news that his new TVB drama, "Life on the Line", has recorded commendable viewership ratings since it premiered in early October.

As reported on Mingpao, the actor, who appeared at the promotional event of the said drama recently, said that he couldn't be happier that the drama is now just a few points away from taking over first place as this year's highest rated TVB drama.

The record is currently held by the period series, "Deep in the Realm of Conscience".

"It had been two to three years since I returned to TVB and made a drama, so I really am happy about it. But I will not dare to dream about winning any award," he said.

He continued, "I should be thanking [TVB Executive] Catherine Tsang for asking me to return. The overall result is very good and very encouraging."

Joe also stated that he is looking forward to filming a sequel.

"If the audiences want it and the company has plans to do it, I have no qualms to cooperate," he said.

Meanwhile, co-star Jeannie Chan stated that she intended to donate blood to repay the viewers' support for the drama.

credits: cinema/sg.yahoo

2. so far so good, good to see the sequel

• Like Like x 1
  3. been confirmed? :hmm: