Jin the EMCEEE YUM DAAM CHA!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chinese Male Artists' started by kdotc, Jul 25, 2007.

1. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

[youtube]xYUFUIn26Nc[/youtube]

this video is funny.....braaaap!! another video from ABC jin..better than the first video tooo...and 2 leng lui's =)

2. is this a damn joke? ughhh. horrible video...and probably the worst song off ABC Jin.

3. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

yesyes, i dont like his last cd...i liked him like 2years ago...
    went to watch his performance when he was in holland...that was pretty good...but the club was a bit empty though...
    but overall it was quite nice...he was battling some dutch losers too lol...they got owned badddly.....

4. rainbowstars28

rainbowstars28 Well-Known Member

should have subbs

5. vbabiielinh

vbabiielinh New Member

ii love Jin<33333
    Hahaha the new song
    of him dissing Rosie O.
    was hilariious,&& his
    rappings are Awesome.

6. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

LOL

I think I could have made that video in one of my old Media classes :D

7. cheeesecake

cheeesecake Member

yum yum. -clapclap

8. shw

shw Well-Known Member

honda, fem nice shit

where is this restaurant with chicks in bikini?

9. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

he's changed man, that song's crap lol

10. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

basically nobody should rap in cantonese it just don't work and sounds like a parody or a joke...

11. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

He needs his probs and he's another pioneer much like Bruce Lee. But I think the hip hop thing is dead and stupid. It's a thing of the past, I couldn't imagine what it'd be if he started something back with Tupac, Biggie and all that shit.

He's got skills. But rapping in Chinese is gay, because the tones just don't cut it. Those 2 sluts in the vids have plastic tits.

12. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

i heard a few good beats in cantonese before... manderin's got better rnb tunes i reckon.

13. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

hip-hop did not start with tupac or biggie lol... and even though nas said it's dead it's only dead in mainstream that's what i think...

14. dOoBiX

dOoBiX New Member

i liked this song :(

15. Espresso Bunny

I did not say hip hop started with tupac or biggie. I think a lot of people said hip hop is dead, not just nas. He just took it as a gimmick.

There's always going to an underground, but hip hop is trash now. What I mean is if JIN busted out back in the days when BIGGIE, TUPAC, SUG, DRE was around, even EMINEN. You'd wonder what would happen, you'd wonder how the political tension might be for WORLD TRADE and everything else.

Can't you imagine? Ruff ryders did pick up JIN and all that, but JIN looks like a fool wearing them lose clothes. I think he's great for stepping up but oh well..

16. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol what this gotta do with the political tension, because he's asian or something, also i think that was a different time, he couldn't possibly bust out at that time cause it was the west vs. east coast wars going on and shit jin would've got killed or maybe not lol. Those artists you mentioned are mainstream artists with lyrical credibility so that's why they were so popular, as for suge, he's just a fag.... but yeah lotta people did say hip hop is dead before nas used it but i don't think he took it as a gimmick cause he didn't have to, i mean is frickin nas we talking about here, he's one of those rapper that i would take that phrase from right now, and i don't think hip hop is trash now, cause the mainstream "hip-hop" is not called hip-hop anymore, that should be called pop-rap or crunk music lmao...And also see you're also one of those people who would criticize jin stereotypically, "JIN looks like a fool wearing them loose clothes." JIN would never succeed in mainstream as long as we have stereotypes like that in our mind lols...

17. Espresso Bunny

Stereotype? LOL !! I just wrote he was a pioneer like Bruce Lee a few back. I hate to stereotype it but tones in cantonese rap and mandarin just dont' cut. Some things just can't mesh well. Jin has went towards a few people, but he just ain't fitting it too well now. Is he still with ruff ryders or did he get dropped? I don't follow no more..

Where can I find underground hip hop? I really am not too sure, but from what I know and experienced, these UNDERGROUND guys like EMINEM, TUPAC, TRICK DADDY, tie my shoe and some were nobodies and they took opportunity to arise and they have talent. Some of them have talent though, but for pDIDDY, I dunno about him rapping and being on the streets, know what I mean?

I am not dissing NAS either, but come on some of the things was ridiculous.

Guys like PDIDDY, diddy whatever you wanna call, and Kanye, those guys are fakestreams. They producers, not rappers. I mean yeah, it's not rap.

AH WHATEVERS. I'm done with this. All I can say is, if you free style, if you battle, if you got talent, your pure. If your fake like rianna and all this fake peeps that cant' sing, dumb people will buy cuz they dunnno. Guys like 50 cent, man thats too fnnny.!!!!!

18. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^ i'm not saying only u but the people (sorry if i sounded angry of whatever) in general lol, like me gotta admit i stereotyped jin big time too, i was like you an asian mutherfucker, why you doing rap music at first lol. I dunno if he got drop though cause he went to rapping in cantonese but nobody's ever gonna take him seriously, i admit i don't take this guy seriously, in the american rap market, but he is like the most talented chinese rapper around though, i mean who's a good rapper in Chinese that actually had a record in America lol... Well underground hip-hop usually takes downloading lol, not many in record stores and shit lol, you listen to the Wu-tang fam? or people like AZ (I think this guy has a flow like butter, he's better than Nas imo) or like some midwest shit like Tech N9ne, that's real rap/hip-hop there lol. Yeah true that Eminem, tupac and trick daddy were underground and rose to fame, don't really listen to trick daddy, but eminem and tupac surely got skills. And yes I hate PDiddy foos always living off Biggie's shadow still making money off him after he's dead, but he a smart mutherfucker though, entrepreneur shit. Same with 50 cent and Kanye, they are making money while my definition of so-called (could be interpret differently by different people lol) real hip-hop ain't making shit it's just the way it is. And also i don't think hip-hop needs street cred or whatever but damn tired of hearing people talk about it lol cause i don't relate to it i mean i never shot or killed anyone or hustle drugs and shit like that, that's just repetitive shit, Although there are still some credible west coast rappers around (The Game, Xzibit, Ras Kass and such), that's why i listen to more East Coast Hip-hop than that West Coast Gangsta rap now...