Jill Vidal Joins the Korean Music Industry as a HK singer

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Mar 9, 2006.

1. [​IMG]
    Thursday March 9, 2006 Hong Kong

When Janice made her debut, she snatched the spotlight and won numerous awards at music ceremonies. Now her twin sister, Jill, is announcing that she will join the music industry next month, but not yet highly promoted by her company. Even though of that fact, a Korean company is interested in her and invited her to be Jeon Ji Hyun's apprentice.

Earlier Jill has participated in Amusic's group album with her song, Lonely, and has filmed her music video revealing the unique her. That left a deep impression for the manager of IHQ,INC. They said that Jill can be able to fight it through in Korea and also since she has the Korean blood. From this alliance, Jill became the first Hong Kong singer in that company.

IHQ,ICN is one of the biggest company in Korea, with people like Jeon Ji Hyun, Cha Tae Hyun, Jung Woo Sung, Song Hye Kyo, and other popular stars. No wonder why Jill is excited that her Lonely music video is being broadcasted in Korea's MTV Asia.

http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20060310/
    http://www.asianfanatics.net

2. why does she always do that pose lol..>_<

3. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

i didnt notice until u mention it -lol

i reckon jill looks nicer even tho they look alike ...

4. don

don ello

good luck to Jill.....i really like korean songs =)

5. naruto1314

naruto1314 Well-Known Member

yea
    gl to her

6. harris

harris Well-Known Member

she sings good but uh... her lonely song is so crap

7. harris

harris Well-Known Member

has potential however

8. jdorama

jdorama Guest

i wonder if she speaks korean

9. lidool_jennii

lidool_jennii Active Member

yeh...good luck to Jill!! she'll make it ^-^ Jill n Janice both have potential!

10. ecotone

ecotone Active Member

Who has the better voice? I haven't heard Jill before but I love Janice's singing.

11. they pretty much have the same voice BUT jills style is different .. shes more into the fast songs where as janice she known for her ballads..until jill sings a love ballad i dont know who has the better voice. :p

12. ecotone

ecotone Active Member

Hmm I'll go check the Media Forum to see if theres anything available for me to compare myself. =D