Jill Vidal Host Her First Live Music Show at Causeway Bay

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Apr 17, 2006.

1. [​IMG]
    Monday April 17, 2006 Hong Kong

Last night newcomer Jill Vidal held her music show at Causeway Bay, officially meeting with the fans for the first time. After Janice, here comes her twin sister, Jill, ready to charge into the music industry.

At Causeqay Bay, she held a 'Jill Live Dance Performance' event last night. With a few dancers, she sang three of her fast songs while dancing. The fans were crowded around the fences, shouting and raising their signs. Jill's father also came to support his daughter.

Although it is her first show, Jill was extremely calm on stage and was very focused. But she rarely talks on stage, which shows that her Cantonese can not be compared with Janice. After the show, she said, "I'm not nervous! I am very happy that I can perform and I've waited a long time. After recording the album, I really wanted to perform on a stage. (How does it feel performing for the first time?) It's okay! But I can do better. Dancing and singing for the first time is a bit hard. (Were you calm on stage?) I was a bit nervous! I was on the phone with Janice earlier and she gave me alot of encouragement. She told me to smile more when I'm up on the stage and just enjoy it!"

Since Janice and Jill are twin sisters, it's unavoidable that they are compared with each other. Jill said, "I'm not worried since our styles are different. I like to dance while Janice is very calm. (Will you take Janice as a goal?) I will not compare us. I am happy that she has such a great result and I hope I can do that too! (Your Cantonese seems to be not as good as Janice's.) Yes, that's why I'm continuously practicing! (Did any fans mistaken you?) Nope, they can clearly distinquish us! (You are skinner than Janice!) Yes because I often dance. I think she's pretty skinny but the company wants her to lose more weight!"

http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20060418/
    http://www.asianfanatics.net

#1 shinobi, Apr 17, 2006
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2006
  2. sitorbewwi

sitorbewwi Well-Known Member

Her lonely MV was a bit offputting <_<