Jessica's Hit & Run Driver Found Guilty.

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by whoaitselaine, Mar 14, 2006.

1. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

Credits : Sidney - Jessica 'Forum

Jessica's Hit & Run Driver found Guilty!

rh4d8m.jpg
    (Pix from Oriental )

Yesterday,TVB's #1 sister, Jessica Hsuan, attended a trial as a witness, regarding an accident that happened last July while she was filming Life Made Simple. A semi-truck driver brushed/hit Jessica, going way pass the speed limit, and rounding a turn. Jessica tried to confront the driver, but the driver just left the scene. Jessica, later, had to be accompanied to a local hospital to get medical attentions on her hands.

The defense attorney questioned Jessica on why she didn't just dodged out of the way, but used her hand to block? Jessica replied, "At that moment, I just turned around and saw a semi-truck coming straight at me! All I had time to do was to stick up my hand, to block it. If I can turn back time or have time, I would definitely dodge!"

The judge found Jessica's explanation to be understandable and dependable, sentencing the semi-truck driver guilty of driving precariously and a fined $2000HK. The judge even praised Jessica as an excellent witness, knowing exactly what she's saying, being calm & steady. The semi-truck driver, of course, disagrees with the hearing, claiming "its Jessica's fault that she stuck her hand out for me to have hit her! She's just making a big deal out of the whole situation!"

The reason Jessica cared so much about this case is not just about her. The truck driver doesn't seem to have realized that it was his fault, and that he should have been more careful when driving or he could have seriously injure more innocent people. Secondly, the location where she was hit has lots of elderly people around. What if, next time the truck driver hits one of them! Then, the situation would be much worse.

2. naruto1314

naruto1314 Well-Known Member

well sound like the trunk driver fault
    btw i saw this somewhere before coming seeing this post
    i know where you get all these news
    lolz

3. ang8888

ang8888 Member

Bad driver!!