Jeana Ho Enjoys the Action Scenes

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Phoenix, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Jeana2.jpg

Artists Jeana Ho (何佩瑜) , Wilson Chin (錢國偉), Hidy Yu (余曉彤) and Charlie Wong (黃永峰) attended a promotional event for their new film Special Female Force -《辣警霸王花》 in Macau two days ago. The film is slated for an October release in Hong Kong. Jeana revealed that a sequel is already being planned but whether the original cast will be able to be a part of the sequel will depend on their schedules. Wilson hopes to get started on it next year and would like to add in some new faces, in particular Angie Chiu’s (趙雅芝) son Wesley Wong (黃愷傑).

Jeana also expressed that she looks forward to challenging herself with more action scenes.

“I really want to try jumping off a building, with the safety wires of course, I like the adrenaline and excitement so I won’t be scared. I really enjoyed doing the fighting scenes, but I’m not an action girl material yet as my skills aren’t up there so the feelings I’m trying to portray will be different. I don’t want to be a cute fighter. “

Jeana also revealed that after the shoot, she had gained 8 kilograms, as after working out, she would immediately eat and absorb all the calories. She laughingly stated that her boyfriend would be worried about her undertaking all these ‘dangerous’ scenes but as he is not on set, he technically can’t see her getting hurt. There are plans for the couple to work together some time next year but was not at liberty to reveal the finer details.

Jeana3.jpg Jeana4.jpg Jeana.jpg

~~~

cred: oncc

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Looking forward to this movie along with Eliza bb :eliza:

• Agree Agree x 1