Jealous Woman Rips Chicks Apart with Feet [Graphic]

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by itzd0pey, May 5, 2007.

1. itzd0pey

itzd0pey Well-Known Member

Below are some graphic pictures a woman posted showing her crushing and torturing baby chicks to death.

-deadWarning-dead: Graphic Content, not for the weak stomach.
    http://cimg2.163.com/cnews/2007/4/27/20070427152709ca7c4.jpg
    http://cimg2.163.com/cnews/2007/4/27/20070427152723d7a8a.jpg
    http://cimg2.163.com/cnews/2007/4/27/2007042715575189773.jpg

She was apparently jealous over the attention an earlier article had received on a site called CrushWorld.

A set of gruesome images of cruelty against animals circulated on the Chinese Internet, raising ire from the country’s swelling population of “netizens”, or Internet users, and bringing calls for national legislation on domestic animal protection in China.

The images, which showed a woman crushing a small kitten with her high-heeled boots, appeared on “Crushworld” [www.crushworld.net], a Website registered in the southern Chinese city of Hangzhou.

The images brought an outcry from thousands in China’s online community and some Web users offered a reward of 500,000 yuan (US$60,000) for information leading to the arrest of those responsible. Web users, posting Taiwan’s anti-cruelty laws, also drafted an informal petition calling for national legislation protecting domestic animals.

This follows a string of similar animal-abuse cases across China. In one case, a postgraduate student at Shanghai’s Fudan University was found to have abused more than 30 kittens. In another case, a dog was severely injured when someone stuffed a firecracker into its mouth.

All of these incidents received public attention and led to calls for official action.

source: WAN

#1 itzd0pey, May 5, 2007
    Last edited: May 5, 2007
  2. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

wtf is this shit... why would u even post something like this.. i didnt need to see those pictures >_<

3. PhY pHy

PhY pHy Well-Known Member

ofmg...i would beat that woman till be has
    scars all over....what the f*** is her problem?
    like seriously? is that nesassary?

4. itzd0pey

:S title said it had Graphic content -pirate

5. The images, which showed a woman crushing a small kitten with her high-heeled boots... GOD DAMN!!

hahaha watch out now Knoc... you gotta be more careful with your foot sex fetishes... -rotfl

6. Tassadar2k03

Tassadar2k03 Well-Known Member

wow thats sick yet i went to click the site n it doesnt work

7. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

fucked up shit right there that is.

8. -rotfl...

damn this ish is sooo sick I can't help but laugh... hahahah.. I mean.. god damn!! with her feet!! n she looked like she had fun doing it... o_O'

I don't think the pics needed to be removed... afterall the warning was there... you could have just linked it instead of direct link it so people could at least click the link at their discretion... just respectin' the poster...

9. AON

AON Well-Known Member

what a bitch! i'd crush her.

10. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Way to go Knoc!!! This animal abuse must stop. Removing the pics is a good start -clapclap

11. PhY pHy

PhY pHy Well-Known Member

Ya ya...for the sake of those cute lito chicks...
    they sill had a cute face on when she had them
    by their necks....lets go and gang up on her...
    see how she likes it being ganged up on...

12. itzd0pey

he rremoved it cus it was disturbing :S and very graphical content -shock, not like im supporting animal abuse :), just show what happens now adays :x

13. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Useless violence is just wrong. Doing this on defenceless animals makes this case even worse. The authorities should hunt her down

14. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

yea.. i saw those pics where the kitten was crushed.. totally dun need to see the new pics to understand wats going on.

The kitten's eye balls were popping out.. with the high heels right through the socket.. -sick2

15. yea mang... that ish is straight censorship... just post the links instead of direct linking if you feel people should be allowed to click for the image at their discretion...

lmao... hahahah omg... you actually looked athe kitten vid!?!!!! -shock o_O'

16. Knoctur_nal

He/She can added the links back, not the pics though.

17. itzd0pey

well :x if people really wanna see the pictures ill post links instead of posting it up :x

18. yea that works out for everyone... just make sure you throw a big warning first... although I dun think it matters much..

considering nosy people already clicked for the kitty vid... -rotfl

19. itzd0pey

:x the kitty one was worst then this, after she was done, it looked like she was choking it ;O girls are evil.

20. Knoctur_nal

good man fixin it.