Jasmine (Sharon) vs. Xiu Yan (Flora)

Discussion in 'Suspects In Love - 搜下留情' started by ftann, Apr 22, 2010.

1. ftann

ftann Well-Known Member

Who would you rather Zhong Ming (Joe) end up with in the end?

I don't really see the spark between him and both actress. The director tries to create the spark by having Zhong Ming and Jasmine have multiple kissing scenes. But other than that, I don't see much of a chemistry. Between him and Flora, I expected more from them especially since Flora hasn't acted for so long and I've anticipated a strong comeback from her. The pairing was really great in Triumph in the Skies, but comparing this to Triumph in the Skies, it's a huge step back. Perhaps the scriptwriters are partially at fault too.

I'm rooting for Jasmine and Zhong Ming for now just because it's not fair to her to have another party ruin their relationship.

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

My instinct tells me Joe is going to end up with Flora.. but i want him to end up with Sharon! but who knows.. it might be Sharon. Right now.. i think they WILL break up BUT not sure if they get back together at the end or not!

3. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

So far Sharon's character has done a lot for him and they should be together but I have a strong feeling he's going to end up with Flora. It's just how these plots usually ends.

4. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

3 possible choices:

1. based on promo---Flora Chan
    2. currently---Sharon Chan
    3. neither

that's itusually ends

5. excelintel

excelintel Active Member

Haha i feel there is lesser spark between Joe and Flora...so i will vote for sharon. But the happy ending would be, joe and flora, sharon with the bowling guy (haha) and sharon's brother wont keep on scolding Joe if Joe and sharon is married to each other.

6. arizona

arizona Well-Known Member

I'd rather Joe end with Sharon. Pretty sure he'll end up with Flora though.

If he ends up with Flora (likely), then would his brother still be with Mandy? That'd be really strange, wouldn't it?

7. tvb_addict2008

tvb_addict2008 Active Member

I think Flora is the real main character, so he will most likely end up with Flora, but I really like Sharon.

8. Eriic

Eriic Member

jasmine for sure cuz sharon is starting her and personally im just being bias in looks hahaha but i still think they are a better match besides she puts so much more effort in the relationship she should deserve the good guy

9. champ91

champ91 Well-Known Member

#9 champ91, May 9, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
  10. I am so glad Joe Ma ended up with Sharon!! they were a cute couple!
    plus it would have been so sad for sharon if Joe chose flora. I cried a lot in the end when Sharon was crying during the performance and i was so happy when Joe chose Sharon!!

11. crov

crov New Member

i'm glad that joe end up with sharon. but if the ending joe with flora, i think that joe is a jerk and he doesn't deserve anything. can u think that sharon is better than flora. sharon who give everything in their love relationship for several years. if joe choose flora, i think that will ruin this drama.

12. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Sharon is soo much younger too :D