Japanese pop star, Aya Hirano sacked over sex scandal

Discussion in 'Japanese Entertainment' started by Maverick, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Japanese pop star sacked over sex scandal

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thursday, Aug 04, 2011
    Japanese pop singer Aya Hirano is believed to have been dropped from her label, Lantis, because of an alleged sex scandal.
    This follows after the latest edition of Japanese magazine Bubka published pictures of the 24-year-old J-pop star in bed with a band mate. The photos are presumed to have been taken 'post sex'.
    Netizens and observers believe the man in the photos is her 35-year-old guitarist, Katsundo.
    Insider information revealed that Aya slept with a total of three of her band mates except the bassist. They too have reportedly been dropped from the label.
    Rumours of the scandal first emerged early this year. In February, fans of the anime 'Kizumonogatari' launched a petition to have Aya removed from a role she was supposed to play.
    They said the scandal-hit voice actress would have ruined the image of the character.
    An anonymous post on Japanese website 2ch.net several months ago said:
    "Hirano's had three of her four Lantis band members. Her approaches became so problematic she was reported to the agency boss for excessively aggressive courting. The agency then dropped Lantis."
    "I heard it from someone close to a Lantis employee - though I doubt any of you lot will believe me in any case."
    "I don't remember too well as it was a year ago, but as I recall the only one she didn't do was the bassist. I do recall that the president fired the other three."
    Aya first announced on her Twitter in May that she was no longer with Lantis.

2. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

omg, i luv whores. I wanna be next....

3. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Next to be fired -rotfl

4. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Any chance for JAV?

5. w10_chi24

w10_chi24 Well-Known Member

stars and their photos =.= .. if u dont wanna be ruined, dont take these pics!! do whatever you wanna do, just no pics =.= now theres gonna be one less great voice

@EVO: u never know . .. maybe just like AKB48

6. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ Thats only 1 member though :p

7. w10_chi24

w10_chi24 Well-Known Member

i thought there was 2... but its enough to lay down an example of from idol/pop star to JAV