Janice Man as Cover Girl

Discussion in 'Photoshop & Artwork Section' started by miss_keikei, May 14, 2008.

1. miss_keikei

miss_keikei New Member

This is a fake magazine i made up as part of my media project, i used Janice as the front cover.

[​IMG]

2. uryu

uryu Well-Known Member

this is actually pretty good, although some of the text is difficult to read due to the blend w/ the background, but i like it, janice is a + xD

3. bbes

bbes Incredible

not bad for media though text could be better if it was in a different colour.

4. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

this is pretty good.. though i must agree with what the others say about the text.. also the text you used for PARIS and JANICE.. not so hot in caps. lol its quite awkward looking

5. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

id pay 2 pounds for a magazine with janice on the cover

6. porksi

porksi Well-Known Member

nice work! what prog did you use to create that?

7. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

its looks pretty~~
    though it would be better if the SIGNATURE title was in the middle of the magazine, cos usually magazine titles are
    and agree with everyone else on the font~ and it looks a bit too busy and stuff's all over the place.
    lol but i lkike the colour scheme! :))))

8. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol , it looks pretty pro, lol compared to the other magazines, it looks like a fashion magazine ^^

9. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

It looks sooo good though

10. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

amazing very nice....

11. its cool but only the letter shouldnt be so mixed up in colors and fonts, but hey as long you learn of mistakes :D :p