Is Chrissie Chau becoming Anorexic ?

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by hoyeah!, Oct 1, 2017.

1. hoyeah!

hoyeah! Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) was on holidays recently in Bali and has posted pictures of herself fishing at sea. Although she received compliments for her nice body figure, but some left comments that she was as skinny as a skeleton.
    On 25 September, Chrissie left an online message that she is in good health but eating bland food and reducing weight in order to film new movie.

"I have been trying to lose more weight due to filming new movie earlier but you lament that I am too skinny...... Thinking of those days eating grass and it is indeed not easy to be an artiste. It is best that I continue fishing. Relax in Bali and enjoying my vacation! Do you feel I am too thin?"

Many netizens told her to eat more during this trip as Chrissie looks better with more flesh.

Ming Pao HK / Asian E-news (tvfan)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. hoyeah!

hoyeah! Well-Known Member

She definitely looks heaps better with a bit more meat on her. :yes: That's my two cents worth.:whistle::whistling:

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

agreed, but then again i say that to just about any HK girls, they can all use a burger or two....or a large pizza.....or two ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1