IFPI Combines 60+ artists for 1 song

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Sunday March 12, 2006 Hong Kong

To "bring new life to music" IFPI combined 60+ artists to sing one song called "The Power of Music." Composing this song is Koo Ka Fai & Chou Kai Sang, Writing is Cheng Kwok Gong, and Arranging is Chou Kai Sang.
    Artists who performed are Alan Tam, Liza Wang, Jacky Cheung, Andy Lau, Kelly Chen, Eason Chan, Joey Yung, Miriam Yeung, Leo Ku, Twins, Jordan Chan, Jade Kwan, Kwan Guk Ying, Nicky Hui, Chou Kai Sang, Hins Cheung, Endy Chow, Fiona Sit, Stephy Tang, at17, Kenny Kwan, 2R, Wilfred Lau, Stephanie Cheng, Justin, Janice, Niki Chow, Khail Fong, Yumiko Cheng, Deep Ng, Krusty, EO2, Boy'z, Rain Li, Gia Lam, Kay Tse, Don Li, Tiffany Lee, Pong Nan, and many others. (Basically all the "smaller" names that were present at TVB Anniversary for Jade Singers are part of this.)

You Can Now Download this MP3 in our music section now click here :)

http://asianfanatics.net/forum
    sina.com.hk

#1 shinobi, Mar 19, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
  2. Re: FPI Combines 60+ artists for 1 song

this will be good best of both worlds.. new school and old school singers. -worship

3. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

Re: FPI Combines 60+ artists for 1 song

i wonder how long the song is gonna be.

4. don

don ello

Re: FPI Combines 60+ artists for 1 song

100+ minutes?!?! lol i guess they are really trying to make a statement....niki chow !!! =D

5. qpower

qpower Well-Known Member

to correct that, the song is only 4:13 long, i was kind of disappointed also

6. kkhui

kkhui Well-Known Member

wow... that's hecka artists... wonder if it's good... about 4 minutes.. how do they fit 60+ ppl on there, even if some are groups... interesting..

7. back ground vocals :p

8. naruto1314

naruto1314 Well-Known Member

under 3min
    :p
    each person get 3 sec

9. Everyone expected this to be really good for some reason...why? Because so many singers participated? Because it is called "The Power Of Music"? I think artists were just helping out to try an promote HK music - I don't know why people were expecting so much!

10. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

That's cool. :D looking forward to this.

11. yea agree and also cause everyones fav singer is in that bunch or is a fan of.

12. don

don ello

im not really looking forward to this now after knowing that the song is only around 4mins......i can imagine you wouldn't even be able to recognize which artist is singing.....wouldn't be surprized if this sounds really bad

13. ladyj

ladyj New Member

14. I hear....
    Alan Tam
    Liza Wang
    Leo Ku
    Joey Yung
    Eason Chan
    Twins
    Jacky Cheung
    Mirium Yeung
    ....that's about it.

15. don

don ello

i listened to it and its one of the worse songs i've ever heard....it's really bad

16. karyn89

karyn89 Well-Known Member

alan tam!!