I like someone i never met on Myspace

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by LuckTiger, Oct 25, 2007.

1. LuckTiger

LuckTiger Well-Known Member

I like someone i never met on Myspace. How do i get her to like me back

2. moor_moth

moor_moth Well-Known Member

Why dya like her? For superficial reasons? =.=

3. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

1. Do u guys even talk (msn) to eachother?
    2. Do u guys live in the same area?

4. bbes

bbes Incredible

this one is quite a hard one, i will let missangiecheeks answer it. what if they did live in the same area, what would the difference be?

5. MissCheekS

-dead
    use ur imagination....if one lives in usa the other one in turkey....how big are the chances that they will even meet?

anyway, i advice u to look for someone in real life anyway...i mean....what do u know about the person
    even if she tells u stuff....what if shes a liar?
    internet is dangerous ppl....im not saying theres no way u guys could ever hook up....cuz i actually do know couples who met through the net cuz they lived quite near to each other....butta...dont expect too much of it?
    She might be like that korean chica who photoshopped her pic -shock

-sorc

6. bbes

bbes Incredible

what if she is a friend of ur friend and u like her but have never seem her before and she lives close to u?

7. MissCheekS

well...then he wouldnt have said..."from my space"

but....if it is what ur saying....nothing wrong with it imo
    at least someone knows her....

8. bbes

bbes Incredible

isn't the question how do i get her to like me back. what we've been talking about is whether its right or not.

9. it's all just a fantasy until u meet the real person... but r u sure u want to take that risk?

10. chi_man

chi_man Well-Known Member

research has proven that the chances that people on forums/myspace/whatever will be each other good friend in real life is close to 0.... so I guess you better give up and find someone else in real life instead of checking myspace and stuff like that...

11. why do i have a feeling that op is not serious?

12. chi_man

what/who is op?

13. dragong87

dragong87 Well-Known Member

op = opening/original poster..
    the person who started the thread.

u can't make them like u... it's them... lol
    and internet relationships are risky if u don't know them at all... they're probably lying about themselves...

14. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I prefer to be in love with a "real" person...Dont be too sure until u meet her...

15. chi_man

ah isee, thanks :)

16. LuckTiger

LuckTiger Well-Known Member

ehhh... well, we live about 2 hrs apart. Also, she has a bf too. But judging from the pics of him in her profile he looks like a wanna be super thug. Who won't be able to treat her good. What should i do?

17. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

So technically you're stalking her.

18. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

hahaha *hi5* chi boii....i didnt know that either i asked a while back as well...-lol

19. chi_man

-lol ye, op sounds so weird....and it looks odd too :p

20. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Suggestion to OP, how about buying a poster of a nice girl and pin it up. 100% no heartache and satisfaction guaranteed. ;)

Honestly, thats as random as it can get. You like someone which you have no clue at all. I mean its possible after you have talked to him/ her, but by looking at a complete strangerand you want to have that person share the same feelings as you are like winning the lotto.