i hate when people drive so slow!!

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by Naoko, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Naoko

Naoko Member

im like you ass get out of my way you slow ass driver sometimes i wanna ram into them to give him a boost

2. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Lol yeh man slow drivers sucks!

3. mint_T

mint_T Well-Known Member

Same here! I hate slow drivers...they really piss me off, especially when I'm in a hurry to get some where. But yeah, I've been driving for like a year and a half now and have yet to get a speeding ticket *biggrin* :D I usually drive 20mph over the speed limit...on 50 mph roads, I usually drive at 70 or 80 -bigclap...I only drive below or within speed limit when it's snowing or raining.

#3 mint_T, Apr 27, 2006
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2006
  4. oh so its yall muthaf***** cuttin in my line with your damn honda civics ain't got no manners swirvin with no turn signals and a broken tail light. *vin desiel voice* not double clutching n shifting when your suppose to, and not stopping at the stop signs!!!. -scooter -wheel -shoot

5. shy

shy Well-Known Member

This is nothing to brag about. I've been driving for much longer than you have, and I just got pulled over twice last year for speeding. Prior to that, I've never had any moving violations, and I thought I was invincible. If you speed, especially if you go over by 20mph, you will get your turn in getting the tickets. There's nothing wrong with slow drivers. There are other lanes on the road; just pass them.

6. mikeyh

mikeyh Well-Known Member

Me too allways driving as fast as can

7. av911

av911 Active Member

I will never understand the mentality of slow drivers. At least have the courtesy and drive in the slow lane...how hard is that?

8. driver2250

driver2250 Active Member

road rage = stupid. you better than that

9. lionheart

lionheart Well-Known Member

i dont think you want to do that unless you want to pay $$

thats a lie

driving slow is safe ^_^
    safe better than sorry

10. its not that their slow drivers... its just that your freakin going hella fast thing the whole damn freeway is yours and you think it might be cool to renact a scene from 2 fast 2 curious, i mean uh furious with your lil honda civics.
    Hell if I had a million dollars, I'd get the toughest car I can find and just ram the crap outta those people survin thru the lanes with no turn signal, thinking they're bad ass.

11. nunubutt

nunubutt Well-Known Member

if ur gonna drivefast, check ur tire pressures, theyre the cause of loss of traction and blowouts. It keeps everyone else safe if you decide to go past 85. I dont see why you need to drive past 80mph and thats in CA on the freeway.

12. shadow Thi3f

shadow Thi3f Well-Known Member

Slow the f*ck down. Whats the hurry. Life has taught me a very important lesson. In the past two years I have lost 3 friends in motor vehicle accidents. One died in a motorcycle accident and two were killed in a car accident. Its just not worth it.

13. av911

av911 Active Member

Yeah, the fastest I drive is around 80mph. I don't have mad skills to drive faster.

14. wt-tr

wt-tr Active Member

Live fast die young leave a good looking corpse So u'r always in a hurry. But check out smwhere like rotten. c o m u don't look so good after an accident ;)

15. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Man, if u go too slow, it just sucks... Don't go too fast, but just stay at a cool speed. Oh yeh when u r driving turn on some cool music!-cool2

16. tamagodaisuki

actually driving fast doesn't catch up too much time. like if you went 100mph, you only get to your destination earlier than if you went 80mph. (not positive on the numbres, but in the driving booklet, it said something about this)

17. rNb99

rNb99 Well-Known Member

i'm sure those people that drive slow have their reasons. maybe they feel comfortable with that speed and i don't think anything is wrong with that...

18. av911

av911 Active Member

There is nothing wrong with it, but don't drive like a grandma in the fast lane.

19. hon3yxlov3

hon3yxlov3 Member

well driving slow while there is a bunch of cars on the road pisses me off because there are others with their own agenda that they need to get to quickly and a slow driver is just another part of the problem

20. What is worse than a slow driver on the road??? TWO slow drivers hogging up both lanes so you can't pass through.....grrrrrr