I hate this series

Discussion in 'The Seventh Day - 最美麗的第七天' started by waistui, Mar 6, 2008.

1. waistui

waistui Member

watching the first half of eps 1 just makes me want to throw up.................they try to copy the whole tawianese style with the bright effects and the changing frame thing........but they totally suck at using the effects and wtf is with the same characters...........its going to b another love story that i can tell u wht happens at th eback of my head........for those who loves this series, i can say one thing about u and its that u don't have any taste for tvb series.......u should just stick with stick and stones.....

2. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

look, i can understand that u dont like the story....fine, u dnt like the bright effects...fine, u dnt like anything about it....fine, but please dnt start criticising others who happen to love it, or like a light hearted series to keep them occupied etc. Theres no need to be soooo rude. We dnt mind u hating this series, its ur opinion and, we, resonable people can accept that and accept ur post, cos after all, its for all people to express their opinions. The least u can do is just accept we all have different tastes. Finally, IF U DNT LIKE IT DNT WATCH IT, no one is forcing u.

3. ukbutterflygal

ukbutterflygal Well-Known Member

well dont watch it then!!!no ones forcing you for gods sake!

4. flora253

flora253 Member

i agree with chibi and ukbutterfly
    if you are going to insult others because they like this show then DONT come to this forum anymore
    especially since you've only watch half of one episode

i really can't believe that you started a whole new topic just to say you hate this show
    yes, you can express your opinions, but insults are RUDE
    you are just screaming for someone to throw -sticks and stones- at You

please treat others the same way you want people to treat you

by the way, i personally think this topic should be deleted since people are just going to start throwing insults and why make everyone unhappy...

5. waistui

waistui Member

lol throw your sticks and stones at me all you want, but its the truth, how freakin 美麗 is 第七天 really is? lol im going to tell you the truth i have been following tvb series for as long as i can remember, probably back when louis koo was acting as kor yi in sun diu hup lui, i have never miss another seires until the NEW generation of tvb series, like wtf was with 4 leaf clover, and ever since then i only come on this forum to watch SPECIFIC new series........the new tvb series just suck.........compare to the old ones......u might say im an old timer........but its the truth all the new ones are freakin pointless.........back then they would have 20 eps and the ending wouldn't be squeezed into the last eps........i can tell you right now how 最美麗的第七天 ending is going to be........bosco will end up going out with that girl, and then niki and kevin will separate apart and then meet back together AND BAM ENDs...........lol some of you might like this ending cuz its better than all the rest of the horrible endings that were made in the past, it might be better but it aint the best.......if you (FANS) like this series so much, would you change your mind if they change all the main characters to ATV's ppl...........lol i think not......because all you care is about how pretty bosco is and how hot niki is on tv.........you might say i am rude and all.......but its the truth, and don't you get bored of seeing bosco is like every single series for the past year or 2>?...........and yes i am from HONG KONG.......and not a CBC like the rest of yah.........

#5 waistui, Mar 7, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2008
  6. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Whats the problem with u? CAnt u understand the posts above urs, waistui? Yes, u may not like the show and all, but can u dun insult ppl who like the current series of TVB? The story, actors and scene comes as a package and how could u assume that ATV ppl act instead of TVB and no one watches the show. Its pretty childish. If u think TVB series has dropped in quality, WHY NOT write ur comments directly to TVB instead of flaming here since u are in HK? TQ...

7. Chibi12

I have been watching since louis koo was in condor heroes + older as well. I've never said I love all TVB series, and like u i am selective in wat i watch. I'm not a major fan of the actors, nor am i a 'fan' of most new generation actors, and i've never said the story was original or will have a good/surprising ending. If u read other posts, most of the fans recognise it'll have one of the obvious ending. And yes, I agree the older TVB series were alot better i.e. those with gallen lo, bobby au yong, kong wah and felix wong etc. I watch this cos its one of those light-hearted and at times funny series, which i agree i'll prob. forget the moment it stops. Wat I am saying is that, sure, voice ur opinion but only do that, no one would have said u was rude etc. if u didnt attack others 1st. Dont 4get that the "younger" fans may not have seen the older series so nothing to compare, and even if they did, but still like series made to this day, its not a crime. Tell people how crap u think these new series are, just dont go attacking those that watch.

8. waistui

waistui Member

lol.....i am sorry, but im just saying the series tvb make are pretty pointless these days.........i guess i was pretty off from the beginning of this thread but damn u know im talking about the truth.....lol if u have watch almost all of those pointless series and just notice 'damn i just wasted like 4 weeks watching this pointless series' ull b pretty pissed off.......im actually a very nice guy but im just disappointed at the crap tvb throw at us these days........and props to chibi12 who knows what i am talking about....the old days were the best....

9. Chibi12

ok, as long as u understood me, i 4give and 4get easily lol, and i knw wat u mean, the old days were the best, the ones these days just help me pass some time, and once in a while they do have some that are worth watching, just the old series are worth re-watching. I think TSD is ok, story is simple, light and sometimes funny - good for wen i really dont wana think too much. BTW I like to think i was VERY young wen i started watching TVB and not that I'm that old now LOL.

10. mwai007

mwai007 Well-Known Member

LOL

its just a drama.. chill

if u think drama series have a point or a meaning in them, well think again.

they are just tools for advertisers to display their products through commericals and props.. if u think they actually give a shit on what they produce.. think again.

....what a retard

11. tien317

Haha. So ur whole point is TVb old series is the best? On this point, I have to agree. The cast back then has big names like Gallen Lo,Felix Wong,Andy Lau,etc. And i agree that its worthwhile re-watching the old series while some of the newer series would be forgotten in a short time. But sometimes i ponder why. Maybe TVB has ran out of ideas to satisfy ppl like u,chibi12,me,etc who has been watching TVB series since God knows when. Probably we have seen all that they could have at their best, all professions (doctor,lawyer,firemen,actors,nursing,office,police,etc) and love stories remains the same without suspence...I agree i miss alot of the old series.... Anyway, i still watch TSD bcoz it is a light love story, quite funny and the sceneries are nice.... :)

12. tien317

Sigh....what do u mean? Drama has no meaning in them? Think again.not all are educational or informative but it has certain meanings k..and pls dun simply come in a forum and call others retard....

13. jay-m

jay-m New Member

Dude what is wrong with you? If you don't like fine...but we other finds it funny and good. Alright you have the best taste so be it =)

14. mwai007

mwai007 Well-Known Member

oh yeah, which reminds me.. their point is to manipulate viewers.

15. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Maybe this went out of hand...

16. jcy_yan

jcy_yan Well-Known Member

dudee maybe this should be deleted
    so much anger man..

17. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

oh well if u dun like soppy love stories, ur choice, but just cos u dun like dun bagg it like hell.

18. lilbluee.gal

lilbluee.gal Member

don't think you know everything. your prediction of the ending is already wrong. and err, since when did ANYONE of us NOR ME say that we are CBC's? Even though I live in Canada, I am pretty much NOT into the American/Canadian/anything english entertainment at all. All I watch are HK/TW stuff and music.
    If you don't like this series, then why did you bother watching it? You said you stopped watching at the newer generation of TVB series, then why were you even checking this one out?
    i DO agree with you on the point how older series are better, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't watch the series NOW. ! They may not have the good old plots back then, but they don't downright suck ALL the time.
    What was the point of your topic? to tell people in this thread that they have bad taste? I know you don't mean to offend us or anything, but it's your first and second post that got me pissed off when you were insulting the viewers. Everyone has their own taste. If YOU don't like it, then just stop watching these TVB series and stick to watching whatever you think is good.

19. cindiirella

cindiirella Member

Jees. If you don't like the series then so be it. I am sure people respect yur decision but is there really a need to vent so harshly? Its Just a series. Take a chill pill =)

20. hoi_lee

hoi_lee Well-Known Member

there is really no point in venting your anger on this forum ==. everyone has different tastes, and if you like old tvb series- go ahead and watch them. if you dislike tvb series made today - complain to tvb .

if you don't realise , most series are pointless because they REFLECT life. well, possibly its a bit more dramatic then life itself for most people. I mean seriously, if you think the series is pointless, dont you think you're a bit bored venting out your anger on a forum about a pointless series?

and you say your from hong kong? Guess you never had stress in your life. Coming home from work or school or whatever, and you want to sit around and watch what? soppy films or unpredictable horror films? Isn't there a need to actually relax - that is why i think TVB makes comedy. So everyone can feel relax and have a good laugh after a tired day ==