I fuckin hate mainlanders!

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by hadouken, May 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so i just got back from the doctors and I FUCKIN HATE MAINLANDERS!

so i got to the doctors office and there were a few people waiting and the receptionist was sick so as usual everyone who goes must place their health card in order on the front desk so the doctor could see whos next, after about a 35 min wait i thought my turn would come up after 1 more person which was an old lady, so all of a sudden this big 6 couple marches right on in and starts camping the front desk making alot of noise, i thought to myself these fuckers better not be doin what i think they are doin.... yes they rushed right into the doctors office as soon as the previous paitent was done without waiting in line... So i got mad! but it was too late to do anything about it, if i were the old lady in line waiting i would of barged right in and told them to get the fuck out but i wasnt next so they had their way. While i was waiting another China couple walks into the front desk like the previous one except these fuckers were "looking at our health cards" so i thought, wait a min... you think imma fall for this shit again... I walk up to the desk to find my health card switched behind theirs! I took their card and slammed it to the back of the line and felt like decking those fools but they got my message, during the wait they didn't dare look me in the eyes as i wanted to them to so i could talk shit to them but they probably wouldn't have understood me anyways... And so i had to guard the old ladys turn next (ah por who looks like shes 85+) incase those fuckers tried to rush in, they didn't dare stand up cuz i knew they were about to and i was guarding right in front of them.

Second incident was when i was at the airport, some big 6 lady and her 8 year old daughter tried to cut into my line after i stood there for about half an hr as the plane was boarding, i ended up goin all the way back somewhere cuz they caused the traffic to flow back from me as a result from cutting me off, i walked outta the line up to where they were and cut them back right inbetween so her daughter ended up being at the back of the line and so did she cuz she had to find her daughter -devil -lol , i remember lookin back and thinkin "thats what you get for fukin with me bitch..." cuz she was running back to find her daughter

Another thing about those cheap skates is a situation where i was opening a freezer door at a store , i stood there thinking what to grab and u know what the owner does? she freakin closes it with my hand in about to grab something cuz i was thinkin about what to get for about 10 seconds , jesus fucking christ people!

Also there was a bar that suddenly swapped ownership to a china couple, cheap skates take away our beer when we still have 1/4 left and take away our ketchup bottle when we still have a crap load of frieds.. the burger they now sever is 1/4 of what it used to be and just expensive, talk about cheap!

2. mainlanders hacked my ebay

3. Xib

Xib Well-Known Member

o rly? Did they buy a lot of pies?

4. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

Geez, these mainlanders are giving a bad reputation to chinese people. They have no manners.

5. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Haha, I've never seen Ang this mad before. These mainlanders must of gotten you so furious, at least you show them who was the man (girl) :shifty:.

6. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

LOL @ ang

7. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

awww Ang >.< mainlanders........ pish!

8. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

LOL poor ang

9. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Ill mannered people are aggravating, no doubt. It's especially mortifying if they're your own kind too... :(

10. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

damn yo these people are definite ASSHOLES.

11. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

was you at the doctors in the mainlanders area then?
    tbh i hate them from the start but i can't really say that coz some oif my cousins wives are from szechuen but then they are fine jsut my uncle's latest 3rd wife and his ex 2nd wife were mainlanders and they were both very young and money grabbing whores and never talked to them lol
    and i lived with mainlanders too in my house in uni and they are hell to tidy up after coz rheyw don't do it :/

12. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

just move to west chinatown ... thast wat u get in the east side............its ok just light up that chron and blaze away

13. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

Totally agree with you there!My family (through business and work) and I have had our fair share of bad encounters with mainlanders. And I know an equal amount of mainlanders will complain against us HKers. But really, who does the world have a greater problem with... The Mainland or Hong Kong?

But anyways, in general, mainlanders are rude, arrogant, SELFISH, lack a moral compass, backwards-thinking, ill-mannered, and egocentric.

And agree Thisdamngood, that Mainlanders give all Chinese people a bad rep, especially those who are unable to discern between a Chinese from Mainland or a Chinese from Hong Kong/Elsewhere.

14. [mJ9]

[mJ9] Well-Known Member

Not every mainlanders are like this...right now,i don't hate mainlanders but i hate my slutty neighbor!!

15. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Oh ho ho, story will be nicce :xd:

16. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Haha...nice one Ang.

I also hate mainlanders. For what reason? I am not too sure myself -lol

17. intraland

intraland Well-Known Member

not all mainlanders are like that. mostly the big6 fobs, especially the not so rich ones. they are the most despicable.

yea go ang!! that's the way to deal with them =P

18. d15z1sux

d15z1sux Well-Known Member

yeh had that a few times when they tried to push in by going right up to the counter, but the person at the counter knew they were pushing in so they ignored them and served me first haha...

19. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

20. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

^ big 6... dai luk.. 大陸
    thing is tho mj9... all my encounters with the mainlanders are all the same... loud and rude... :S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.