Huang Xiaoming and Angelababy Ties the Knot

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Phoenix, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Angelababy-Huang-Xiaoming-wedding-12.jpg
    Huang Xiaoming (黃曉明) and Angelababy (楊穎) ties the knot with a fairytale themed wedding held in Shanghai.

There was over 2,000 guests invited, including many of their close friends from the entertainment circle.

Sammo Hung and his wife was among the attendees, as well Stanley Ho's fourth wife who had known Huang Xiaoming when he was small, ordered a unique pair of handcrafted silver swans from Portugal to gift the newly wed couple.

Many images of Huang Xiaoming and Angelababy in the tea ceremony have been circulating weibo this morning, netizens have noted how sweet and blissful the couple was and the guests was all soaking in the happy atmosphere.

Huang Xiangming's parents (pictured below) thanked everyone for coming and was having a great time, they also expressed that they don't mind a grandson or granddaughter but hopes it will be a little 'dragon and phoenix'.

Huang Xiaoming also asked everyone to be patient and look forward to the wedding celebrations that will take place in his home town soon.

Angelababy-Huang-Xiaoming-wedding-1.jpg Angelababy-Huang-Xiaoming-wedding-2.jpg Angelababy-Huang-Xiaoming-wedding-3.jpg Angelababy-Huang-Xiaoming-wedding-4.jpg Angelababy-Huang-Xiaoming-wedding-5.jpg Angelababy-Huang-Xiaoming-wedding-6.jpg Angelababy-Huang-Xiaoming-wedding-7.jpg Angelababy-Huang-Xiaoming-wedding-8.jpg Angelababy-Huang-Xiaoming-wedding-9.jpg Angelababy-Huang-Xiaoming-wedding-10.jpg Angelababy-Huang-Xiaoming-wedding-11.jpg Angelababy-Huang-Xiaoming-wedding-12.jpg Angelababy-Huang-Xiaoming-wedding-13.jpg Angelababy-Huang-Xiaoming-wedding-14.jpg Angelababy-Huang-Xiaoming-wedding-15.jpg Angelababy-Huang-Xiaoming-wedding-16.jpg

Creds: Mingpao

#1 Phoenix, Oct 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2015
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

dude being conned n he still smiling

3. moonlightshadow

moonlightshadow Well-Known Member

lol!!! i did a few of the same shots as them for my pre wedding photos lols!!

I have something similar to their paris shot with her on his shoulder.
    I also wore similar suit to him on the last photo lols!

I did my shots on same day as them lols