How to use photoshop

Discussion in 'Photoshop & Artwork Section' started by zaza, Jul 16, 2009.

1. zaza

zaza New Member

Hellow guys ^^
    This seems crazy but i don't know how to use photoshop..Also where can i download it [since the one at home is expired xD] ? N which version do u recommend? N finally..can u explain to me how it actually works pls? ^^

Arigato for u help dancey1
    Xxx

2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Well, depends what you want to do really.

The large variety tools are on the left, the windows on the right are navigation (preview of your work), history (list of actions you can undo/redo) and layers.

The best way is probably look up tutorials on youtube or any other video streaming sites.

I use Photoshop CS2, works well, you can just obtain a cd key or a crack to continue using you're expired version

3. setshiro

setshiro Well-Known Member

CS rocks my socks :D

4. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i always use the latest version, so now it's CS4, but really, just a little change overtime.

Download the trial from Adobe, or was that the one that's expired? then you just need the key, go to youtube & search for adobe cs4 key, there're tons of videos up there that help you crack the program & give you the key.

& yeah, depends on what you wanna do. I usually photoshop wacky stuff.....& enhance my photos..........you just have to play around with it, i have no idea when i first started w/ CS2.

5. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

I'd suggest CS2 mainly because it has everything you need. As well, considering how you're asking about PS I'd assume you have very little experience with it and CS2 should be more then adequate in meeting your needs. Anything above CS2 is filled with bloatware in a sense that most people do not fully utilize the extra functions.

6. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

Hi all PS fever , can we have a tutor column in Popular Asian, cos i wish to learn more skill, i found at net some tutorial on PS, but sometimes too complicated, i dun understand the tutorial tat they wrote , so can we have a tutorial column here, when i learn the skill, if i come to problem, i can post here and ask the tutor lo.. how do u all think ?

7. mr_evolution

I think you'll be better off starting a new thread if you have any question, that way more people can help if they have knowledge in a specific PS problem/field

8. JulianKevin

JulianKevin Well-Known Member

I had CS4 and I try to repair old pics but can't. I used patch and healing tool but didn't work. Could anyone please help me. Thanks

9. mr_evolution

You can try this method:

10. JulianKevin

JulianKevin Well-Known Member

Thanks very much for your help

11. Shogun308

Shogun308 Member

LOL..I didn't know you can get keys on Youtube!!! Thanks!

12. narutokun

narutokun Well-Known Member

do you guys know any good websites for photoshop tutorials and anyone good at illustrator here?

13. MrCooperS

MrCooperS Well-Known Member

www.lynda.com is a very good place to learn. You do have to pay, but it's as good as taking a college level graphic design course in my opinion.

What kind of questions do you have about illustrator?