How to modify your own polls ?

Discussion in 'Site Info, Rules, Feedback, and Announcements' started by Phantoman, Mar 30, 2012.

?

How can I modify/delete this poll ?

1. Sell your soul to one of the mods and the will do it for you (if they feel like it)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. What poll ?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Phantoman

Phantoman Well-Known Member

I created a poll for the first time in one of my threads only to realize that I could not modify it (e.g. changing it from public to private, or even deleting and recreating it).

Did I overlook something ? Or should I enter an Enhancement Request ?

2. BestOffer

BestOffer Well-Known Member

not able to delete a thread his logs, if any legal issues, there are information to look back;
    also is like a dbase, u can create new records and you can't delete it for future reference...

3. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

maybe a vip only option?

4. Phantoman

Phantoman Well-Known Member

Then why do we allow users to delete their own messages ? I just want to delete my own poll, what's so different ?

5. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

I'm unaware of a way to modify polls after creating them (even with Admin privileges). When I have more time I will see if there is a way to do this.

6. BestOffer

BestOffer Well-Known Member

the delete is only a soft delete meaning you see it deleted but mods like myself can retrieve the messages you deleted;
    a global mod can delete the thread entirely however that might cause things unstable;
    if you are in a business perspective, deleted records will be a long story for any audits