How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by blackmagic, Jun 3, 2006.

1. blackmagic

blackmagic Well-Known Member

It takes me about a half and hour to go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, wash my face, do my make-up, and comb my hair.

2. rNb99

rNb99 Well-Known Member

I think i usually take half an hour to one hour to get ready in the morning...

3. zack1987

zack1987 Well-Known Member

Why did you need so many time in the bath? :D

I need maximum 10 minutes for all (with shower!) :)

gez zack1987 :D

#3 zack1987, Jun 3, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2006
  4. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

I think I need 20 to 40 mins to get ready in the morning that include brush my teeth, wash my face, have a shower & tidy my hair for a bit...

5. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

I, wake up late so I can get ready in 5 min and walk to the bus and i will still be on time for school!

6. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

i can do it all in 10mins or 20 if i got time.

7. superkar

superkar Member

hmmm usually about half hour, to get up, shower, blow dry hair, makeup, wash face and brush teeth. after that i'm dashing out the door

8. shy

shy Well-Known Member

30 minutes if I don't shower in the morning (and I've showered the night before).
    45-60 minutes if I do shower... this includes deciding what to wear, blow-drying my hair, putting on make up, etc.

9. suijei

suijei Well-Known Member

10 minutes to wake up, do everything in between and run to the bus stop!

So i would say, I am not considered a good looking person to the first person who sees me.

10. ah!! do you wake up lookin like your avatar!? -lol

-Super Star -sorc

11. suijei

suijei Well-Known Member

AH! the question is, do you walk around looking like YOUR avatar.? -tongue2

12. ahhah if I only had the proper costume n make-up... but I do carry around a Magic Staff -bigsmile

-Super Star -sorc

13. suijei

suijei Well-Known Member

Oh how i would love to continue this rant with you, but time prohibits me from doing so. It's nearing 2am where i live and the upper beings (aka the parents) are requesting for my leave. So hats off to you for entertaining me! -bigclap

14. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

I wake up looking like my avatar and i dont have to get ready because im already beautiful enough

15. honey_bunny

honey_bunny Active Member

I need an hour to get ready in the morning...from taking shower, brushing my teeth, changing, and eating breakfast.

16. shower, brush teeth, cleanse face, moisturiser, make up... hmmm... abt 45min i'd say... prolly half the time if i don't wear make up...

17. titi

titi Well-Known Member

depends on my mood and whether or not i'm late....if i'm really in a hurry...takes me 2 mins to get dress and RUN out the door...but if i feel like being a girlie girl...and look pretty...hm....1/2 hr to shower, brush my teeth etc......10 mins matching up clothes to wear.....20 mins for make-up and stuff....that i rarely use cuz such a waste of time...but yeah....so...it'd take me..about hour and 15 mins.

18. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

damn.. you people take forever.. All I need is 5 min. tops.. unless I'm dressing up for something special..

19. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

and your a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

take me like 10min to get ready for skool