Hot 40 to 50-Year Old Chinese Actresses Who Have Barely Aged

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Aug 6, 2015.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

christy-chung-annie-yi-candy-law.jpg
    Above: Christy Chung, Annie Yi, and Candy Law

Young and pretty starlets are a dime a dozen in the entertainment industry, but older female celebrities who have managed to remain just as beautiful as in their youth are truly a sight to behold.

Liu-Xiuqing-2015.jpg

The winner of the Miss Asia Pageant 1991, Candy Law (罗霖) is already 50 but has recently released a book featuring sexy photographs of her slim figure. She once admitted that she was surrounded by numerous suitors, and many of them were younger than her.

Known for playing the ingénue in her earlier dramas, Mainland Chinese actress Liu Xiaoqing (刘晓庆) is close to 60 but still has a flawless milky white complexion and voluptuous figure. She was recently hailed in a Japanese variety television program as “China’s Goddess of Youth”.

Michelle-Yim-2015.jpg

Michelle Yim (米雪), who is turning 60 in September year, is another legendary actress whose complexion and figure do not reveal her true age. In a photograph she uploaded onto Weibo, Michelle was clad in a swimsuit and appeared to have a svelte figure. Just a year ago, Michelle even played a 15-year-old in one of her drama series!

In photos of her attending a school reunion, 48-year-old Irene Wan‘s (温碧霞) youthful beauty stood out in stark contrast to the much more mature appearance of her former school mates. Irene even starred in a lingerie advertisement recently, and flaunted her beautiful body.

Kathy-Chow-2015.jpg

Starring in The Empress of China <武媚娘传奇> as one of Fan Bingbing’s (范冰冰) rivals, 48-year-old Kathy Chow (周海媚) revealed that she was once pursued by five young men at the same time. Kathy’s current boyfriend is also five years younger than her.

Hong Kong singer Dai Wen Hui (戴蕴慧) is only 45 but is already a grandmother. With a well-endowed figure and sweet, girl-next-door looks, Wen Hui must be one of not only the youngest but also the hottest grandmothers around!

Christine-Ng-2015.jpg

Christine Ng (伍咏薇) may be 46 but that did not stop her from taking up a role in the film, Lan Kwai Fong 3 <喜爱夜蒲3>, flaunting her bikini-clad body against that of much younger co-stars.

Having recently wedded to Qin Hao (秦昊) who is 10 years younger than her, 46-year-old Annie Yi (伊能静) still likes to call herself “Princess” and frequently flaunts her youthful looks and fit body in social media.

Joey-Meng-2015.jpg

The 2013 reboot of TVB’s 1994 film, I Have a Date with Spring <我和春天有个约会> brought back memories of the elegant and pretty Joey Meng (万绮雯), who starred in the drama when she was 26. Now 43, Joey looks like she has barely aged, with the same cute face she was famous for.

Christy Chung (钟丽缇) may have gone through two marriages and given birth to three daughters but that has not put a dampener on her good looks or sexy figure. The 44-year-old remains a sex symbol, even in the eyes of men who are younger than her.

Creds: QQ

2. robsh

robsh Well-Known Member

I always think, in general, that asians look younger than their age, especially compared to kwailos, as being caucasians, black, hispanic

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

They have really good figures~ !
    Hopefully when I reach that age can maintain it too :oldman:

4. ^ hands down best picks.... is it weird to think they are still hot? :shino:

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

If It's Natural And not PS...:thumbsup:

But some of them have kept themselves well.

6. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

And make up + photoshopping

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sherry

Sherry Well-Known Member

I wish i can be like them when I hit my 40/50 too . They are so pretty

8. Sherry

Sherry Well-Known Member

true that, in these * 8 gwa* magazine, they often take pictures of them all natural and they look like 50' yrs old lol!

9. Sherry

Sherry Well-Known Member

Candy Law is sexy!

10. hoyeah!

hoyeah! Well-Known Member

Her ex-husband claimed that she had PS done some time ago while they were in South Korea. In the end he had to borrow money from a friend to pay for her PS bill.

Sour grapes??? :deny::fight2::noshake:

11. Sherry

Sherry Well-Known Member

What?! and i thought she was natural nooooo,my dream is shattered:shocked:

12. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

I'm sure you will be!

I think Joey's probably the most one of the natural ones, Christine too. Has Christy acted in a while or just a stay at mommy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i would sleep with candy any time. Age is just a number

14. Candy timeless :kevin:

15. gd6noob

gd6noob Well-Known Member

Dayum.. I would be happy with any of those..

16. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

Tastes like Candy :shifty: beware of diabetes

17. iksxc

iksxc Well-Known Member

lmao, even when she's in her 80's, 90's? That's just not right! :lol::lol:

18. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

:flames: to cougars? None of them are milfs, right??