Hins Cheung shows off his Chinese calligraphy skills

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Dav, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

Source: Mingpao
    Translator: R.E.D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Hins Cheung shows off his Chinese calligraphy skills

Hins Cheung was using his Chinese calligraphy skills to do a big "Spring Paste" for MingPao's readers yesterday. He wishes everyone good luck in "The year of the tiger" that Guys will be smart and powerful and girls will be as beautiful and stylish as the tiger. Hins is the only son in his family. Thanks to his father who wanted him to start practising chinese paint strokes since he was 5 year old. No wonder he is so good at it. Hins reveals that he is hoping his calligraphy can be as good as Andy Lau. Hins has 4 concerts from today, after that, he will continue to record his record, which was supposed to be finished before his concert. Hins told reporter "In March, Star Max (his company) will organize a concert for Samuel Hui in Macau. In April, We need to be in Taiwan to prepare for Lau Ka Cheong's concert. In May, I have to think about my big plan that I started two years ago."

For the "Year of the tiger", Hins wishes everyone good health and his company's business gets better and better. He also hopes his theater play with Ivana Wong will be a success. Hins revealed that he is planning to release a classic gold special this year to pay tribute to a senior in the music industry. Talking about all his new year wishes are about work, reporter asked if his family has urged him to get married? Hins smiled "If two people are happy together, it doesn't matter whether to marry or not. Therefore, I have decided to keep on dating for a long time, so that I can receive "red packet" till I am old."

2. machwnor

machwnor Well-Known Member

chinese calligraphy requires skills...good for him...regret that i didn't learn a lot of Chinese writing when i was young