HELP: Poster Designer Needed!

Discussion in 'Photoshop & Artwork Section' started by drsnoopy, Mar 3, 2008.

1. drsnoopy

drsnoopy Well-Known Member

HELP: Hip Hop Dance Poster Designer Needed!

Hey everyone, I really need your help.

I need somebody really creative to create poster for a non-profit organization that I'm part of. The event is like a "America's Best Dance Crew", it's a hip hop dance competition, and I need a poster design!!!!

It has to incorporate a fusion of Asian and North American flare. The event name is called "East meets West".

This is what it needs to include
    - Title: "East Meets West: An Asian Hip Hop Dance Showcase"
    - Date: May 17, 2008
    - Time: 7 - 9 pm

Conditions
    - It can't have copyrighted material
    - It can't have celebrities in it
    - It needs to be hip hop
    - Needs to be in color
    - Needs to have this logo in there http://www.asianheritagemanitoba.ca/images/logo.gif
    - 11" x 17" -- or just have it has high dpi so i can print it at any size

EXTENDED Deadline is March 26, 2008.
    Post your submission here, and also PM me. So that when i do pick your poster, I can get the file from you.

nvm, it doesn't need to be photoshop

I'll post all the awesome artwork once I get all submissions.

#1 drsnoopy, Mar 3, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2008
  2. skywalka

skywalka Well-Known Member

why photoshop, why not paint shop pro

lol good luck anyway

3. drsnoopy

it doesn't have to be photoshop. As long as it looks awesome.

4. Sayrin

Sayrin Active Member

what's the size of the poster?

5. drsnoopy

11" x 17"

6. drsnoopy

i would like to give a huge HUUUGE thank you to songfui one of the greatest PA'ers on PA that helped create a spectacular poster for me. THANK YOU.

7. songfui? who is him? why he so free do this kind of thing? no business meh?

8. i think la! i think he EAT FULL NOTHING TO DO!!!

9. drsnoopy

I don't see you making me a poster. kelvin.

10. drsnoopy

make me a cool poster, and you get respect

show me nothing, and shhh.

11. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

That's alot of work..

12. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye i know. show us the poster he made so that we can see what he came up with.

13. I actually know this guy back at my hometown. He is those, know little but wanna become hero that type. Do poster also " cheat eat cheat eat" those type. trust me. i am sure drsnopy have got no choice but to have his work!

14. I actually doubt that if that's his work. Maybe he ask his family & friends to help out. Trust me, i know what kind of person he is..............

15. drsnoopy

[​IMG]

i like it

16. turbogor

turbogor Well-Known Member

that looks sweet
    props to the maker of it =D!

17. This poster looks like the poster for a function organised back here at my hometown. told you guys, guess i am right again. he just change a little and that's his work.

18. songfui

songfui New Member

I've been watching this guy posting his messages here for a few days. After reading wat he wroteI think I really need 2 stand out to clarify. 1st of all I want to thank those who like my design and defended me. To this kelvin (whom I know who u r) pls stop all ur bulls**t. All my designs are original & I dun steal others design. Why do u keep messing around with me? I really dunno y. If u got the proof then show it here.

19. i said that he copied someone's work for a very good reason. we used to be classmate under some designing school. i cam out with a very good idea, and without hesitation, i told him my idea. i trust him. but he betrayed me and make out the design and hand in as him work. so i am trying by all means to revenge. it all happen 7-8 years ago and i still remember how hurtful was i.

20. i don't know where he is now. but songfui is his name. so it must be him. iam sure its him that copied my idea and take as his own the last time i see him.i am certain! this faker!!