Heart Of Greed - 溏心風暴 vs The Drive Of Life - 歲月風雲

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Sep 22, 2007.

?

~ VOTE! ~

1. Heart Of Greed - 溏心風暴

45 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. The Drive Of Life - 歲月風雲

30 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Both

25 vote(s)
    23.8%
  4. Neither

5 vote(s)
    4.8%
  1. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

Which series you like better and why?

For me would be HOG, even though TDOL has my fav two male actors there - Ray and Ron. hahaha. xD
    but HOG had a wayy better storyline! and love the role dai kai and sai kai played! GREAT!

2. up69

up69 Active Member

Since TDOL is still airing, i wont come into conclusion just yet.
    But right now, i prefer both HOG and TDOL.

3. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

To me although DOL haven't come to the conclusion but I find the drama had a downfall compare to HOG. DOL seems to be dragging the drama far too long till they tend to repeat the problem over and over again. Unlike HOG, DOL's drama should be shorten to maybe 40 episodes rather than 60 episodes as it has a lot of nuisance storyline in it which makes it quite annoying at time....

HOG was able to bring out more suspense and of course the humour behind every problem in the family tussle.. Besides, the drama is not draggy as their story line does not over span to many episodes... So I do think that HOG is better in term of this (personal opinion)

4. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

HOG has a balanced of humour and suspense and the family linkage was very well done...

5. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

hmmm..i think i like them both as the stoylines are different to one another...

i love love the fact that in both series raymond lam sings a sub song for it....

6. ray89

ray89 Well-Known Member

HOG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DOL for sure

7. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

i like both of them but probably HOG better because DOL is reaaaally dragged out and boring for nearly the entire first half of the series.

8. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

TDOL aint finished yet so it might turn out better. I'm only on ep 40 i think anyway. So far HOG's been better, but i'm going to vote until i completed the series.

9. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Both series are good!

10. x1laydeeE

x1laydeeE New Member

For me, I would have to say that I like heart of greed better. The storyline is just better than DOL .

11. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

well...i like both...but HOG seemed like it had a better storyline...but then again....i kinda like the cast in DOL....so both=D

12. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

TDOL isn't done yet but rite now i would choose both cuz both of the shows r soooo intense and all.

13. qoo2828

qoo2828 Well-Known Member

HOG = every episode was very interesting and good
    DOL = waiting for it to be good.. which means..

HOG > DOL

14. loyloy100

loyloy100 Member

i like both.....
    both series was really nice..

15. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

Heart of Greed left me wanting the next episode after every episode, but The Drive of Life is like, whatever.

16. sammy85

sammy85 Member

I got teary in almost every disc of HOG (each disc contains 3 eps). So I reckon HOG is definitely more powerful. But DOL is good, just got a little boring when it came to the evil dude (ngai tin hung). I just love watching Charray scenes :D

17. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

HoG was well balanced and every episode was entertaining. I'm just waiting for DoL to end lol. Far too much hype around it.

18. Cskills

Cskills Well-Known Member

HoG, the 'Dai Ki' along with with the father in DOL...

But HoG did have a better storyline, even if every chapter someone was forced to cry...

Good lord that show turned ON the water works. SHeesh

19. happy_face

happy_face Member

its HOG, i like the plot more, and its funnier
    TDOL is just too longg, i get bored from that..
    and i lovee hayue and moses's roles, funniest!
    pluss.. bosco and ray are hott!

20. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

i would vote for Heart Of Greed....cos.. i m just too love tis series.. recently watching Drive OF Life..
    is not as good as i though lo... so i would love Heart Of Greed more.... Drive Of Life bit bored and bit slow ...

http://mic7879fans.multiply.com

michelle

Attached Files: