Hair Styles!

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by mystery, May 10, 2006.

1. mystery

mystery Well-Known Member

What style/color is your current hair? Are you planning to do anything to it for the summer??

My current hair is about 3 inches past my shoulders. Right now it's curly-ish and brown, but my friend dared me to go blue! lol...I'm actually thinking of dying it red instead. Never tried red before...

2. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

right now a mess as i just had a shower an hour ago -lol

3. Tiramisu21

Tiramisu21 Well-Known Member

My hair is about 3-4 inches past my shoulders as well. I've got some bangs at cheekbone length. Not too many layers.
    I've always dyed my hair reddish-purple. I've tried different shades within those colours. It looks deep purple indoors. Really red all over in the sun. Most of the time it just looks like I have brown highlights.

4. Keep it simple, Short n Spiked up... I wanna dye it red too, already had it blue before. Or get that Willy Wonka Purple.

5. mikeyh

mikeyh Well-Known Member

My hair is black now but next week red :D

6. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Forget that willa wonka purple i hate that colour! Anyway for cool boys like me, just keep it simple!

7. lionheart

lionheart Well-Known Member

bald......>.<
    jk, spiky hair, and black

8. lol how simple?? I was kiddin' about the Willy Wonka Purple... Ya know I always wanted to grow out my hair and get white streaks like "A Man Called Hero" LOL.

9. shy

shy Well-Known Member

Typical asian girl hairstyle - long, straight, & layered.

I've been wanting to get wavy hair for the longest time; in high school, I've had really long hair, down to my hips, so I asked them to cut it. Well, they cut it too short, permed my hair, and I looked like Whitney Houston!! I got it straightened not too long after.

Once, I wanted to try out this new color (purplish red color - eggplant). I asked the guy who usually cuts my hair to do it. He left it in for too long, and as a result my hair turned orange. I looked like Bozo the Clown for a while before I dyed it to a color that I actually wanted.

Nowadays, I don't do anything outrageous to my hair for fear of these disasters. I just have my natural hair color (jet black) and some redish highlights. Prior, I had bright red highlights. I prefer highlights over the whole head because when it grows out, it's not as obvious and nasty. It also brings out features with the contrast.

Oh, and for those contemplating blue, don't, because one of my friends tried a few streaks of blue in her hair and it kinda turned green after a while.

10. With blue you gotta make sure the job is done right. If ya got really dark hair, bleach the hell out of it first.

11. suijei

suijei Well-Known Member

maybe 5 inches past the shoulders with bangs reaching my brows. It's kindof layered and chunky. ^__^ got my haircut for 5 dollars and I LIKE it! lol

12. apple04

apple04 Member

green highlights?

13. HellGuard99

HellGuard99 Well-Known Member

occasionally i would spike my hair
    this is me...
    [​IMG]

14. kokyoong

kokyoong Member

simple black hair =)

15. shy

shy Well-Known Member

They weren't really highlights. She just had 2-3 streaks done near her bangs... it was just for fun. Wasn't permanent or anything..

16. kinni3

kinni3 Well-Known Member

well my hair is jus to my shoulders so its kinda short still ive been growing it for a while cuz before it was jus a bit pass my ears =S didnt like it short ummm it layered at the front and i had purple highlights from Christmas till like end of March after i tired to dye it brown but my bleach went crazy and now the colour of my hair is brown with light green highlights -down

17. you know what I wanna see, a chinese guy with dreadlocks lol that would be the day -lol.

18. teng125

teng125 Member

for me,i think a normal centre parting is quite good

19. renegade_cash

renegade_cash Well-Known Member

meh, ive already seen that... one of my chinese frns came to school rocking dreadlocks one day. it wasnt so much funny as it was just odd...<_<

20. lollish

lollish Well-Known Member

brown, shoulder length, stragiht