Hacken Lee Finally Announces Marriage at JSG Awards

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Jan 15, 2006.

1. kb7vig.jpg
    Sunday January 15, 2006 Hong Kong

The TVB JSG Awards was held last night giving out the music industry's third report card. Hacken Lee beats Eason Chan and Leo Ku for the Most Appreciated Male singer and also received 3 and a half awards, becoming the big winner of the night. He also announced publicly that he will be marrying his girlfriend this year. Joey Yung also defeats Miriam Yeung for the Most Appreciated Female Award.

Andy Lau and Kelly Chen received the Overseas Favorite Male and Female award, respectively. When receiving her award, Kelly was sobbing a bit and Eric Tsang made fun of her, "You're crying for this?" Kelly then rolled her eyes big and said, "Getting an award is difficult!" As with the most 'fought' award, most appreciated male and female singer, is won by Hacken and Joey. When he received his award he went to hug Andy Lau and also announces, "Many thanks to my wife!" As with the popular song, Mo Lai, that almost every Hong Konger knows, Ronald received the best song award for that. Eason and Leo both equally wins two awards.

With a purple appearance, Hocc lost to Joey for the Most Appreciated Female Singer Award, but had received the most improved and a top 10 song award. 'Rumored enemy' Miriam was organized to be giving out the award to her. When Hocc got off the stage, she happily hugged Joey.

Last night many people have thought of a few awards being as 'planned', including Toby Leung's most appreciated newcomer silver award, Ron Ng's newcomer silver award, and Pong Nan's most improved award. Niki Chow received no awards and some fans left unsatisfied when their idols didn't win anything. When Ron was receiving his award, the whole crowd 'booed' him, but Justin received many warm cheers when receiving the newcomer award. Endy Chow was also booed for his most appreciated composer/singer award.

http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20060116/
    http://www.asianfanatics.net

2. hahha they booed ron at a "tvb" award show -lol

3. turbogor

turbogor Well-Known Member

lmfao are u serious?
    i wanan watch XD!!
    is there a link out there somewher? -rolleyes

4. i will post it once its available.

5. turbogor

turbogor Well-Known Member

haha kk thanks in advance

6. shy

shy Well-Known Member

*laff* If anything, it's a harder slap in the face for TVB than it is for Ron.

Anyway, woohoo! -clapclap Congrats to Hacken in regards to his marriage...I'm extrememly happy and truly excited for him.

7. Chocolatez

Chocolatez Member

o wow how many years has him and his gf been dating! will he be quitting music after he marries to his gf? plz dont because i love his singing!

8. The Lone Moon

The Lone Moon Well-Known Member

Wow, he's getting married, huh? Erm.... who is his girlfriend?? ^_^;;

9. Viviangel31

Viviangel31 New Member

hacken is getting married ?? T_____T"
    but then
    hez old so meh haha but he sings gd
    anywayzz
    i dun really like ron ng that much > <"
    hez okay.

10. It was so good when Hacken proposed! Everyone was just like "What?!?" and he was so happy. Congratulations to him. Too bad TVB ruined the night by fixing all those awards.

11. boiboi67

boiboi67 Active Member

koool his gettin married...yea his a gd singer

12. kimmi

kimmi Member

haha. finnaly he is getting married soon ^^ congratulations hacken! =]

13. itz_me

itz_me Guest

ooo...i would love hacken to get married!! as fast as possible too!!

14. mega_o_mega

mega_o_mega Well-Known Member

wow, Hacken and Emily Lo have dated for over 10 years, i'm so happy for them -lol -cool

poor Ron, he got booed..... but why did he got booed. was it because the fans was upset he only got silver, or the crowds thought that TVB "handed" the award to Ron only for promotion?

15. Stephanie_Ng18

Stephanie_Ng18 Well-Known Member

Wow~ congRATS to Hacken and his GF!! finally he is getting married!!
    eww... how did Kelly get that award? she's not THAT good!
    it looks like Niki's luck is running out!! she's like not getting any more awards

thanks for sharing the news