Hacken asks Joey to reveal her black bra

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Fobstar, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Fobstar

Fobstar Guest

ul-227E1.jpg

On Tuesday, Joey held her 7th show for her concert. Paula Tsui came to support Joey for the second time. Together, Joey and Paula sang, 兩忘煙水裡. After the concert, Paula went backstage to take photos with Joey.

Hacken Lee and his girlfriend Emily Lo also came to support Joey. Hacken was made to go on stage to sing, 刻不容緩, with Joey. Hacken said jokingly while on stage, “Before you were pulling on your clothes and revealed your black bra. It was too quick, I did not see properly. Do you mind doing it again?” This really surprised Joey. Hacken continued on talking and said, “I saw your t-back top! I wear t-backs too!”

2. joeys hot now!! :Dor maybe its her red hair... <3joey

3. sir_denster

sir_denster Well-Known Member

Joey's...not...hot. I think her slutty image is really annoying. She does not need to go in this direction to sell well! It's ridiculous...I mean, just look at her pants. What is that thing?

4. bubs132

bubs132 Well-Known Member

haha too much info

5. its new fashion ar... thong pants! -laugh

6. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

i think joeys pretty, and her style of clothing is relevant to hk style, o well but ya, that red hair ... i'm not too sure about that...

7. itz_me

itz_me Guest

is hacken so kinda pervert or something!! i mean joey does look a littel bit hot!

8. Stephanie_Ng18

Stephanie_Ng18 Well-Known Member

eww.w.. seriously.. it seems that Joey resembles a slut!! so disgusting!!

9. zeroxray

zeroxray Member

sigh...i wish she went back to her innocent look

10. popalopa

popalopa Well-Known Member

Why does he want to see her bra when he can see all her thong. Men theses days, they want wayyy too much.

11. Syreeta

Syreeta Well-Known Member

her old imago was better

12. Jerjai

Jerjai Well-Known Member

joey has something many new singers lack - talent

13. loonie

loonie Member

wow she looks hot in that clothes

14. yea joeys got this freaky sex appeal image now... doesn't bother me, but what kinda dumbass joke is that askin her to show her bra at a concert. Makes him seem like a pedophile. I maen Hacken and Andy Lau is damn old... they should retire while they can. But they still choose to flirt wit the younger singers, whats up with that?

15. weilun29

weilun29 Member

well..now all the senior actors and actress just like to act as though they are young..just look at liza wang for example..maybe hacken wants to act young though..just cant believe he can ask that type question in a concert..thats great..hahaha

16. watermelon

watermelon Active Member

she does look alot better them before

17. Luuman

Luuman Well-Known Member

Joey is really hot, if I was up there I sure would want to see that bra too.

18. Ruo

Ruo Active Member

o yea i watched the concert on dvd and that is so not a thong its just shaped as one in the front but when u look at the back it looks just like a bikini so i would really call it a slutty image most gurls wear those bikini bottoms when they go swimming rite?

19. qoo

qoo Well-Known Member

ugh I agree with zeroxray her innocent look suits her better. I hate her pants. Or PULL THEM UP!!

20. snowballz

snowballz Member

I think the t-back is too fake...i mean, it shouldn't be exposed that much