Grandma so annoying!

Discussion in 'Last One Standing - 與敵同行' started by natnat528, Oct 10, 2008.

1. natnat528

natnat528 Active Member

Does anyone think the grandma is really annoying? I can't stand the way she treats 'ah yin' without having any real evidence that he's bad!

2. lindaabc123

lindaabc123 Active Member

Yeah but what's more annoying is in the show they are going to say she is right.

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

u must be way behinddd

4. koogepanini

koogepanini Well-Known Member

annoying yes, and definitely not as interesting as the grandma from HOG II

5. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

^ hahaha

6. lindaabc123

lindaabc123 Active Member

Yeah, I wonder if there ARE people like that in real life.

7. wallacec

wallacec Active Member

She is annoying, but she is old and wise. One thing she said is right, that "Ah Yin" knows how to kiss people's ass even when he was a kid that shows that he is very good in playing mind game. When a person is good in playing mind game, he can do very bad thing when he wants to.

8. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

Ok...so, u hate the grandma for being annoying just to save her own family member? And evidence?!?! U need evidence to believe in ur family? Wow, couldnt imagine wat sorta background u came from. FAmily aint those shitty ass govt. FAmily members r the only ones that u can trust. Any other non related or alittle related cannot be trusted.

9. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

^ tho she could of been a little wiser

10. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

well, if she's wiser she wont be dead! In this modern days, the strong lives and the weak perishes.

11. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

^ OHH EMM G U JUST SERIOUSLY SPOILED IT FOR ME ......*angry face* i was i wonder what gonna happen to her on ep 16 but noo .. i cba watching now because u just spoiled ... thankk you very much .......*still angry face*

12. joksinjai

joksinjai Active Member

There are so much evidence saying roger is bad from epi 4 to now,

what have u been living it? A rock?

13. lawplanet

lawplanet Well-Known Member

i think kevins characters sister is the annoying one... i can't stand her voice

14. BabyLeoStar

BabyLeoStar New Member

the grandma might be annoying but she she right about that guy being a bad guy. its just fustrating when the family jus dont believe her

15. vampirekiller25

vampirekiller25 Active Member

She is wise but on the other hand kind of dumb cause come on why do u spill all the information before u finished collecting it

16. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol but as if she knew he was bad lol, she just hated him, lol , freakin granny !

17. armedretards

armedretards Well-Known Member

She is really stubborn, but she is the important character in the movie. Because of her point of view, we would continue to wait for the killer to be justified.

18. iflashy

iflashy Member

her hidden camera idea was brilliant! lol too bad she blew her cover.

19. devilz333

devilz333 Member

lol, in reality, a grandma can't really set up all those hidden cameras herself

20. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

At the start I did think she was biased as she personally hated roger. But I think she shouldn't have done that. She should have just lived alongside happily without having any grudges against roger. I reckon she could still be alive if she had ignored her instincts