Grace Yip making a comeback

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Apr 11, 2006.

1. [​IMG]
    Tuesday April 11, 2006 Hong Kong

After being away from the music scene for 4 years, Grace Yip is finally making a comeback. Signing with the same company as Juno Mak and Yan Ng, Silly Thing. Her first single will be 死物它 which is composed, arranged, and produced by boyfriend Eric Kwok and written by Wyman Wong. With this being her first song, her company is also arranging her her to have the "rockish" look to go with her new song.

www.sina.com.hk
    http://asianfanatics.net
    Translated by 60699

2. Tiramisu21

Tiramisu21 Well-Known Member

yay Grace! she was getting pretty famous before she kinda left the music scene..

3. ukbutterflygal

ukbutterflygal Well-Known Member

i dont even remember her!!was she famous b4?

4. wow wat happen to her. i rememebr her in the nicholas tse wave in some movies.

5. she had a baby with Eric Kwok. meh.. she wasnt that popular anyways maybe that rock image will do her good this time..i remember she started out with joey yurg.. and look at joey now :O

6. ouch!

having a baby in hk industry = carrer killer

7. Syreeta

Syreeta Well-Known Member

who's Grace yip???

8. aawwianng

aawwianng New Member

She can sing :) I am looking forward to her comeback, and Eric is an excellent music person, Grace definitely has all the support she needs.

Good luck!

9. lionheart

lionheart Well-Known Member

she is so cute! i havent seen her for a long time, but i didnt know she can sing o_O

10. mint_T

mint_T Well-Known Member

Not necessarily. Look at Faye Wong!

11. thats why she's not big anymore hehehe

12. Tiramisu21

Tiramisu21 Well-Known Member

She did come out at the same time with joey yung. She was more famous than her as well! I wonder how it would have been if she just stayed..

13. joycesays

joycesays Well-Known Member

heard her new song that her bf helped her with. it didn't sound that great. i remember i used to like her a lot when she came out with joey yung, and lillian ho. too bad she didn't stay in the industry for a little longer cuz i think she would've been more popular than joey by now.

14. qoo

qoo Well-Known Member

how old was joey when she first came out?? i remember joey said that she won a karaoke singing contest when she was 15.

15. happii

happii Well-Known Member

i heard the album and indeed it is rather rockish... sumwhat i think that genre of music just doesnt suit her that much, i guess its the way she dresses and her music just dun click sumhow

16. i thought the album was great too less songs though!

17. lumines

lumines Active Member

the album is indeed awesome...sounds great but it needs more tracks. I hope she keeps the music coming

18. abercrombiekid

it was a good albumm..suits her well.. she left the industry because EEG forced her to have the cute image.. to sing 'girly and cute' songs and she didnt like it.. she wanted the rock image..

and now since she is not with EEG.. she can have her rock image.. and sing her rock songs.. very good.

19. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

this is interesting I din't know she had a baby with eric.