Grace Wong Gets Married in New York

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Phoenix, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

grace 5.JPG

After 11 years, 11 months and 4 days of dating, 31yr old Grace Wong (王君馨) has finally got her wish come true.

She officially tied the knot with her boyfriend Daniel Chang in New York yesterday.

After receiving the wedding photos from the photographer, Grace happily shared the news over social media:

"Yesterday, in New York on June 11th, Daniel and I got married! I am finally Mrs Chang Haha! I'm so happy, in the morning the girls helped with my dressing, and we had the tea ceremony for our parents. Linda even acted as my maid of honour!
    The girls was very thoughtful and poured a lot of effort into performing a rap song and dedicated it to us with lots of sweet lyrics".

The whole wedding was very warm and touching, Grace said that many of guests were getting teary-eyed, including the happy couple themselves. Her best friends Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣), Leanne Li (李亞男), Janice Vidal (衛蘭) and Hiromi Wada (裕美) were also in attendance.

She ended her post by announcing her wedding banquet will be held July 11th next month in Hong Kong.

See you there!

TeaG1.JPG teaG.JPG Grace 4.JPG Grace 1.JPG grace 2.JPG
    Grace-Wong-wedding-2017-001.jpg Grace-Wong-wedding-2017-002.jpg Grace-Wong-wedding-2017-003.jpg Grace-Wong-wedding-2017-005.jpg Grace-Wong-wedding-2017-004.jpg

~~~
    cred: oncc

Attached Files:

#1 Phoenix, Jun 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Congrats to Grace!

Oh New York lol for some reason I thought Vancouver :p Thanks for Article Phoenix very quick :kevin:

NY wedding quite expensive the guys money or grace:hmm:

3. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

she's gorgeous! 11 years, does that predates her joining TVB or after? she is a New Yorker isn't she?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

shinobi ~ lol! I'm sorry it took so long~! Work was busy :xd:
    xaznxryux ~ I love her dress! And yup she's a New Yorker, I think her relationship started just before tvb but during her pageant times

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. [QUOTE="Phoenix, post: 1101631
    xaznxryux ~ I love her dress! And yup she's a New Yorker, I think her relationship started just before tvb but during her pageant times[/QUOTE]
    good for her I love stories like this marrying child hood sweet hearts lol before the fame romance is real and still alive!

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

good for her, even more good for her that she was able to keep this relationship very low key...not underground but low key!

7. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

is he bLind?

8. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

i didn't like her wedding dress. a strapless wedding dress would look great on her. but she got a nice body, so anything would look good on her.

9. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Agree!! And she stayed celibate too I believe?
    Yeah her dress could have been a bit more elegant, this kind of screams old fashion haha but it's all good. That's who she is in a sense, low key without showing off much ;)

The husband looks like he's half chinese and half white?