Gloves Come Off - Kevin's son?

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by shinobi, Apr 23, 2012.

1. don't remember seeing this kid in other series? he is new?

2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Smart kid eh

3. wal

wal Well-Known Member

i believe he's new.. ehh i'd say he's "smart", knows his dialogues well, but not too much "feeling" when he says stuff, like he doesn't care :p

4. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Dopey right, but hey he is a kid and still got lots to learn. However, I have seen smarter kid younger than him act so much better. Can't remember what series he was in but he done a good job. I think he was in Gateau affairs, that kid who wanted that boat but couldn't eat it because it contains alcohol (or wine).

5. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

his acting sucks compare to the kids i've seen in other dramas....

6. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Jacky Jai?

7. kevin

kevin RAWR!

I think so, he is a bit chubby! Sounds right though. Ah I want to have that series but can't find links ><

8. wilsonli

wilsonli Well-Known Member

He´s doing ok for a kid at his age, dont know much about acting but well he seems cute and smart, that´s enough i guess

9. wal

wal Well-Known Member

do you notice a trend? when these kids get popular, their parents will (apparently) reward them with lots of food and snacks. they'll become (too) fat and tvb will stop using them.

this happened to: the little girl in burning heart ("daughter" of wong hei) and also happened to this jackie jai. i was like shocked when i saw them "growing up" (in size) and then it turned out i was right, don't see them anymore in tvb dramas.

10. kevin

kevin RAWR!

could you throw some links as a reference? I'm too lazy to search it up.

11. the fat kid in switch series (myolies brother) :D

12. wal

wal Well-Known Member

just look up burning heart 1 or something where wong hei had a daugther called "yiu yiu" i believe. i forgot which drama was her last but she was HUGE compared to when she was a kid. she was changing teeth as well so it looked like a baby hippo to me xD

13. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Well.. parents are strict about their kids when it comes to schooling .. and this is not their career. Probably just a hobby.

14. chianchian6668

chianchian6668 New Member

This Kid really new in this field

15. wal

wal Well-Known Member

yay.. apparently he went to canada? didn't say goodbye to us, audience, though lol... just had to conclude that he left since he wasn't home when donna went to eleven's home.