Gillian profits $2mil while Charlene gets nothing

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Nov 20, 2005.

1. fwt4m0.jpg

Gillian profits $2mil while Charlene gets nothing

Gillian Chung and Charlene Choi of Twins have both recently sold their apartment, but the result of the selling resulted in two different ways. Gillian managed to gain a profit of approximately $2mil while no one bought Charlene’s apartment. Gillian believes that she is extremely lucky to have sold the apartment and gain such a big profit. Gillian does not know the exact amount of money she profited because she has left these matters to her family.

Charlene said that people did come and have a look at her apartment, but because there were problems with how much it costs to buy the apartment, no one bought it. Charlene said that the value of the apartment she is now living in, has a price which is two times the price she bought it for. Charlene says she does not need money right now and is not in a rush to sell her apartment.

Twins have already started preparing for their 2006 concert. They said that their costumes will be elegant but not sexy. For their dancing, Twins have hired a new dance teacher, hoping to get rid of their ‘little girls’ image. Jan Lam will be the guest performer of their concert.

- translated by angelic_eyes25 @ http://asianfanatics.net/forum/

2. KrAznGirl

KrAznGirl Well-Known Member

Yay Gillian! too bad for Charlene -_-

3. ukbutterflygal

ukbutterflygal Well-Known Member

im sure she will eventually sell it!

4. sitorbewwi

sitorbewwi Well-Known Member

i hope their new concert is good.. their costumes for their 星光游樂園 tour was elegant.. o. o

5. rocafel1a

rocafel1a Member

YAY for Gil!!!
    i hope it all pays off in the long run

6. nerdyviet

nerdyviet Active Member

haha ... thats sad for charlene ... but i like gillian better .. lol

7. lidool_jennii

lidool_jennii Active Member

yeh...gillian..but feel bad for charlene...><