Gillian Chung and Michael Lai are Officially Married

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Dec 19, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

Twins member, Gillian Chung (鍾欣潼), and her doctor husband, Michael Lai (賴弘國), officially tied the knot today during their marriage registration signing ceremony in Hong Kong. Gillian Chung and Michael Lai had a wedding ceremony earlier this year in Los Angeles, but it turns out they hadn’t officially registered their marriage until today. The second wedding banquet will take place on December 20th. Aside from EEG founder, Albert Yau (楊受成), Gillian Chung’s mom and cousin, and Michael Lai’s parents, a bunch of Gillian Chung’s EEG label mates such as, Charlene Choi (蔡卓妍), Joey Yung (容祖兒), Yumiko Cheng (鄭希怡), Leo Ku (古巨基), and Kenny Kwan (關智斌) were also in attendance.

EEG founder, , served as Gillian Chung’s witness when the couple signed their marriage certificate. It was also reported Albert Yau paid for all of their upcoming wedding banquet expenses. When it came to the tea ceremony, the couple offered their respects to Albert Yau, showing his status in Gillian Chung’s life. After Albert Yau drank the tea, he jokingly told Michael Lai, “You have to treat her well or else you better not come to Hong Kong.”

credits: 38jiejie

2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Congrats to her got her a doctor!

3. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

I wonder if Edison was invited to the wedding, LOL...

• I was wondering about that too I was wondering about that too x 1