Gigi Lai's ending

Discussion in 'The Ultimate Crime Fighter - 通天幹探' started by PhY pHy, Dec 17, 2007.

1. PhY pHy

PhY pHy Well-Known Member

Well...i kinda started this series late...cuz i kinda dislike TVB dramas now...
    but anyways...doesn't anyone think that Gigi's sudden death is kind of sudden?
    well some may not think that...
    at first Kevin seems to be pretty nice...and then the story continues that the
    two murder cases which links to him...i still thought he was a good guy in the series...but
    then after he sets his car on fire..(which i think is kinda ehhh?)...i started to think he
    was bad...
    i heard that Gigi's bother in real life got into a car accident in the process
    of filming the remaining episodes...Gigi had to leave so she can take care
    of her brother...which the story line probably have to change...which
    also leads to Gigi's sudden death in the series...and i think the story started to change when:

Gigi was pushed into the water by Kevin...
    maybe Kevin only wanted to see her and talk to her about how he likes her and stuff...

or

When she was in the hospital and she was in it for a short period of time and then dooooooooooo...
    she dies...

i think probably the last one...cuz her brother's car accident was pretty sudden and she only
    had not that much time in advance to stop filming..so which only leads to death for the result
    of Kevin pushing her into the water...and thinking of it...the last bits of Gigi in it wasn't that long...
    even if she were to die int he series...they would let her have more scenes than that...

what do u guys think?

2. Hagridd

Hagridd Member

the thing i liked about it is that...this series doesn't show you what is going to happen in the opening scenes where they play the song. Gigi's death was so unexpected! I guess it was a little sudden but it was a good part in the movie. It definitely made my jaw drop when the heart monitor stopped. In most series, the scenes that are in the opening scenes usually shows spoilers. I loved how they made everything seem so unexpected!

3. kennyc

kennyc Member

After Gigi's death, the show went downhill from there. Boring and no real plot left. Who wouldn't have killed Kevin in that situation? Only a wimp wouldn't do it.

4. sze ern

sze ern Member

Yeap after Gigi's death, i didn't really bother seeing the rest of the episodes.. don't know why. but i read the spoilers and.. the ending was okay.. Moses ended up with Yoyo because of the guilt and everything..

5. westkikass

westkikass Active Member

i actually found it better after her death it jus lacked that annoying character

6. miracle*

miracle* Member

i started to lose interest in continuing to watch to the end after gigi's character's death, to me that just sorta ruins the show i though it woul've been beta that she lived.

7. loonshi

loonshi Member

so sad y she die?

8. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i was so sad n disappointed that Gigi died..
    thats when i began to dislike Kevin as well ¬¬

back to op. i think the story began to change when she died in the hopsital...

9. starzsmartz

starzsmartz Member

ugghh...Its supposed to be a happy ending where Gigi doesn't die...darn it. Everything turned so serious in the end...

10. TVB`lover

TVB`lover Member

I honestly cannot believe Gigi died in this series, I wished that she didn't, and maybe lost her memory or became paralyzed or something. But, it showed that Gigi and Kevin are professional actors, and can portray any roles.

11. animeworld

animeworld Active Member

gigi lai looked so ugly in this series.
    but it was saad when she died

12. tbd888

tbd888 Member

After Gigi die, the series pretty much boring, and it's sad.

13. tvbseries81

tvbseries81 Member

Ending

The ending is sad and it really didn't make much sense at the end.

14. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

Well, i just don,t agree that Moses end with Mon ka wai :( Sad

15. apples

apples Member

I couldn't believe Gigi died in this series! She was one of the main leads that I never thought would have this ending, I loved her and Moses together and I loved how she looked like a little nerd instead of her usual self, she can pull anything off! From short hair to long ,

16. Ondaloo

Ondaloo Member

I liked the series in the beginning but then it kind of started falling apart for me near the end. Gigi's death was quite shocking and I wasn't expecting it, she was really good in her role too :( Man, I've never seen Kevin play the villain but he was really good; really got me angry :)