"Ghost of Relativity" Receiving Good Viewership Ratings

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Jul 17, 2015.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

ghost-of-relativity-2015.jpg

To promote the series, the cast of TVB’s current drama Ghost of Relativity <鬼同你OT> went to Lan Kwai Fong to pass out free coffee to civilians. The interactive promotional event eventually turned into a mini impromptu fanmeeting for Moses Chan (陳豪), who was swarmed by fangirls asking for his picture and autograph. The crowd around Moses thickened with time, attracting other citizens to line up around Moses, waiting to get a picture taken.

Ghost of Relativity has been receiving good viewership ratings since its premiere on July 13. Moses said he is satisfied with the drama’s results. Kristal Tin (田蕊妮), however, said she would go out in a bikini if the drama reaches 35 rating points.

She said, “I’ll wear a bikini. And not the one-piece kind either. I’ve been waiting for this opportunity for a long time, but I’m afraid that the audience would turn off the TV when they see me! I don’t want that to happen.”

Asking if her husband, Chapman To (杜汶澤), have any photos of Kristal wearing a bikini, she humorously said, “He doesn’t know how to swim, so he doesn’t really get the chance to see me in a swimming suit. He has taken pictures of me before though, some with clothes, and some… haha!”

Creds: Oncc

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Yea.. Kristal and Nancy combo aint too bad. I like this more than Master of Destiny.

3. hoyeah!

hoyeah! Well-Known Member

I think Kristal is a great actress. I too find Master of Destiny quite boring to watch.

4. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

This is more my type of series to watch, can't stand that boring long series, with all that dubbing. It's so hard to get into it. Master of destiny is more like many of the mainland series where they drag the storyline so long to the point of confusion and bordom.

5. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ agree...!!! this is sooo funny..!!!

kristal tin - always a winner...! she has got to be the only person to suit the mushroom haircut.!!!

6. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

half right, but nobody can compare to this man's mushroom cut...[​IMG]

7. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

MILF alert! She sounds like a wild one, LOL...

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. kevin

kevin RAWR!

I heard this was good - didn't get the chance to watch it though! Will start watching it tonight!

I thought Chapman could swim!

9. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

so far this series lived up to the hype...haven't see a comedy this funny in a while

• Agree Agree x 1