George Lam's Marriage with Sally is on the rocks?,

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Myolie88, Nov 28, 2005.

1. Myolie88

Myolie88 Banned

sv_04lam.jpg

GEORGE Lam’s former wife has spoken, 10 years after he left her for fellow singer Sally Yeh.

Former music executive Ng Cheng Yuen said her marriage to Lam had been off to a bad start in 1980 because she was pregnant and he felt she had forced his hand.

“I said if he didn’t want to get married, the baby could take my surname,” she said in an interview with a Hong Kong radio station last Sunday.

Lam met Yeh in 1983 and Ng said the pop queen was responsible for hurting her marriage.

Ng said: “Sally Yeh is such an insecure woman. I lived in America then and America is so big but she had to live on the same street as me – next door. She had to have a bigger house than me, everyone noticed it. Whatever I liked, she had to like, too.”

Ng has a son and a daughter with Lam. The family was based in the United States but Lam still spent much of his time in Hong Kong for work.

In 1993, Yeh said at an awards show that she loved the married Lam. He and Ng divorced in 1995, and he married Yeh the following year. Ng’s two children live with him.

She said she still met him and Yeh from time to time.

Asked if she ate at the same table with Yeh, Ng said: “I eat with my family, I don’t sit beside her.”

Is Lam a good father? Was he a good husband?

“He is a good man.”

credits af

2. :O they seem like a happy couple tho ..

3. Myolie88

Myolie88 Banned

10 years ago lol

4. but being married for 10 years is still good ... for stars too

5. doungtawan

doungtawan Active Member

Hope someone can post thier song and collection to make the their legacy on.
    Thanks and sorry (mod) if this is out of topic.

6. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i kno this is an old thread and all. But i cant seem to disregard this. But is this really a true story? I'm a bit shock and awe......